A lesson Learned

~Mirror Chamber~

Crowley: "Pardon?! You're telling me you actually went to the Dwarfs' Mine in search of a magestone?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Crowley: "Pardon?! You're telling me you actually went to the Dwarfs' Mine in search of a magestone?"

Y/n: "Were we not supposed to?!"

Ace, Deuce, and Grim: "Uh...? Yes?"

Crowley: "I didn't expect that you'd seriously do it. And never in my wildest imaginings did I think you would actually return with a magestone! And here I spent all evening preparing your expulsion documents."

Grim: "Are you serious?! While we were fightin' some crazy monster for you, you were expelling us?!"

Crowley: ""Monster"...?"

Y/n: "An overblot that was detached from the mage."

The group stares at Y/n.

Crowley: "Why do you think that?"

Y/n: "I read it in this book."

Y/n presents the book she snagged from the library.

Crowley: "I will be taking that back. Would you kindly relate this story in full?"

~Headmages Office~

~Headmages Office~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Crowley: "Hmmm. So a mysterious monster identified as an overblot, was living in the mines. And the four of you worked together to destroy it, and then brought its magestone back to me?"

Ace: "I don't know that I'd call it "working together.""

Deuce: "Y/n did everything. We came back to late."

Crowley: "Oh, gracious... Ohhh... Ohhhhhhhh!" *Sobbing*

Grim: "What is this guy's deal?! Burstin' into tears in public? At this age?!"

Crowly: "In all the decades I've worked at this school..."

Y/n: Just how old is this man?

Crowley: "The day has finally come when the students of Night Raven College have joined hands together to defeat a common foe!"

Deuce: "Whoa! No! No way would I join hands with that guy!"