First Day at School

Ghost A: "Hee hee hee... Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?"

Grim: "Mmmmm... Nngh... Five more minutes, Ma..."

Ghost B: "Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not eeever hafta wake up again."

Ghost C: "Just like us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"

Grim: "Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, Y/n, up and at 'em!"

Battle

Ghost A: "So I hear you'll be living here from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do! Hya ha ha!"

Grim: "We gotta get rid of those things for good!"

Crowley: "Good morning, Y/n. Did you sleep well?"

Grim: "Not at all! When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame! Exactly how ramshackle IS this dorm? And worse yet, we got woken up by ghosts!"

Y/n: "I didn't sleep well either!"

Crowley: "Well, it's understandable you'd be anxious after being pulled into such an unfamiliar place. But the world can be cruel sometimes. So suck it up and move on! Now, speaking of moving on, let us discuss your assignment for today."

Crowley: "Your job today is to clean the campus. That said, the campus is vast, and without magic, it'd be quite the Herculean task to clean it all. Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning from the front gates to the library. Now, Y/n... I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim, lest he cause another incident like yesterday."

Y/n: "Understood."

Crowley: "Do not fail me. You may take your lunch in the cafeteria. I eagerly await the fruits of your labor."

Grim: "Hrmph. I ain't cleanin' nothin'! I'm here to study magic so I can be blastin' off spells left and right! Like BAM! POW! FWOOM!"

Y/n: "After we clean, we can study in the library."

Grim: "Hrmph."