27

"Congratulations Graduates!"

Everyone cheers and throws their caps up only to have them rain back down.

Cameras run up and down the isles of the performing arts center, recording all the students and projecting the feed on the giant screens mounted on the walls. Niall shouts and and runs over to Harry as Harry does the same to Niall. Two sets of cameras follow them.

Harry picks Niall up and spins him around. Niall laughs along with Harry as the cameras stay on them

"I love you" Niall says as Harry puts him back on the ground.

"I love you more" Harry responds, pulling Niall into a sweet kiss.

Everybody in the building "awww's" at the couple.

Niall blushes and hides his face in Harry's neck. Harry just laughs and wraps his arms around Niall.

"Graduates! Attention Please!"

Everyone turns to look at the principal up on the stage.

"When you leave please make your way to Rizzoli's Restaurant. The school has a special surprise for you."

"Special surprise?"

"Who cares, Hazza! We're done with highschool! Forever!!"

"And always"

"Come on!" Niall giggles dragging Harry over to his mum who is standing outside waiting for them.

"Mummy! We graduated!"

"I know. I know. I'm so proud of you boys!"

"Thanks, mum."

"I can't believe you're going off to college"

"Oh, Maura. Please don't cry. Please?"

"I won't. I won't. Not until you're in the plane."

"Good."

"Now come on. They have that surprise for you graduates"

They all head over to Harry's Range Rover. Niall and Harry stick their heads out the windows singing, "This is gonna be the best day of my life. My li-i-i-i-i-i-ife!"

Once they pull up to the restaurant there are signs directing the family members to another section of the building away from the graduates.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We want to say thank you for making our school the too rated IB (International Baccalaureate) school in Florida! So without further ado...your feature presentation."

The lights dim on the stage at the center of the large room. Suddenly all the lights are turned off.

"This song is for all of you graduates.... Because without school.....you have one less problem ."

The lights on the stage turn on to reveal Ariana Grande standing center stage with dancers all around her. The room erupts in shouts and cheers.

"Head in the clouds. Got no weight in my shoulder. I should be wiser and realize that I've got, one less problem without ya. I've got one less problem without ya. I've got one less problem without ya. I've got one less, one less problem."

Everyone is up on their feet dancing and recording the popstar.

"Oh my gosh!" Alicia squeals.

"Can't believe this!" Jordan chimes in.

"Alright. This next song.... is for my favorite couple. I looked at the school website and saw your graduating class superlatives. That's when I saw 'Most Likely to be Together Forever'. So I kind of stalked their Instagram's for a while. I could see and feel the love in every picture. So, Niall and Harry, come on up here!"