30(!)

*evil grin and wink*

There's some smut in this chapter.

Enjoy.

( Yes ik the pic up top / on the side is a girl. Get over it. )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall woke up late the next morning to the smell of bacon and eggs and to the rays of sunshine pouring through the open window.

He pats around the bed and growls in annoyance when instead of Harry's warm body, he feels nothing but cold sheets.

He finally gets up and wobbles his way into the kitchen wearing nothing but one of Harry's oversized sweaters. It falls down to the middle of his thighs, just barely covering his man hood. When he gets to the kitchen he's met with a sight that stops him in his tracks.

Harry is in front of the stove, wearing ... Nothing. He has on no type of clothing as he flips the bacon in the pan.

Niall grips the door frame and sucks in a quiet breath as Harry turns off the stove and puts the bacon on two separate plates. Harry's tan from the South Florida sun and muscled from boxing and working out. Niall watches the muscles in his back flex and contract, eyes slowly moving down to his bum. Harry turns around fully when he sees movement in his peripheral vision.

Niall's eyes immediately go from looking at Harry's bum to looking at his d*ck. He's pretty sure his jaw drops and he's positively drooling on the floor by now. He almost doesn't recognize the voice calling his name, too busy staring and imagining all the things Harry could do to him that don't involve clothes but do involve his d*ck.

"Niall!" He registers Harry shouting

"Huh?" He says, looking up to Harry's face.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer"

"I'm sorry. Y-you're just so..."

"So what, Niall?"

"Hot"

"Oh?"

"Yeah"

They look at each other in silence for a while. Just watching to see what the other does. Niall is playing with the hem of the sweater, causing it to ride up a few inches.

"Are you wearing anything beneath my jumper?"

"N-no"

"I'm gonna fucking ruin you" Harry growls.

"W-what?"

Harry crosses the kitchen to where Niall is and grabs his arms, pinning them to the wall above his head. Harry presses a kiss into Niall's neck, slowly amping the pressure from feather light touches to sucking dark marks.

"Niall" Harry says, pressing up against the smaller boy.

Niall can't even respond, more so focused on Harry's hard d*ck pressed against his thigh. He moans as Harry continues to suck on his neck.

"Niall. We haven't properly christened our new house have we?" Harry says, grinding his crotch into Niall's.

All chances of Niall responding fly out the window as Harry snakes his hand under the sweater. He gasps as Harry's cold hand comes in contact with his hard d*ck.

"Answer me" Harry growls, tightening his grip on Niall's length slowly moving his hand up and down.

"Oh f-fuck" Niall pants, his legs almost crumbling beneath him.