37

It was finally after finals. Everyone already knew their grades and were either celebrating or drowning their sorrows with alcohol. Either way, the bar was packed and filled with drunk Uni students.

Niall, Harry, Mica, Bethany, Ellie, Alicia, Jordan, Brandon, and Mikey were all crowded around a booth.

"I still can't believe you guys are here!" Niall says happily.

"Well believe it Niall! And we'll be here, staying with you guys, till just after New Years!" Jordan says

Everyone cheers and takes a swig of their drinks.

"Should warn you guys. Since they live on their own and not in dorms like the rest of us, they tend to fuck like bunnies." Mica says

"No we don't!" Niall and Harry say in unison

"Yes you do. You'll both show up to school with hickies everywhere. And Niall couldn't walk without limping for a week" Bethany says.

Mikey chokes on his vodka tonic. Harry smirks and Niall turns red.

"Let's not forget about how you missed class because you were 'sick'" Bethany says.

"That was one time!" Niall defends.

Bethany and Mica roll their eyes while the rest of the group laughs.

"Thanks for the heads up" Ellie says smirking over at Niall.

The rest of the night goes easy after that. Everyone gets up to dance. Ellie and Jordan. Niall and Harry. Brandon and Alicia. Mica and Bethany. The only odd man out was Mikey.

He sat watching everyone dance. Everyone meaning Niall. He watched the way his hips swayed to the beat. The way his collarbones peaked out from the neck line of his shirt. The way his ass looked in those skin tight jeans. How is mouth looked, pink and plump, as he exhaled.

Mikey pressed his palm against his crotch to relieve some of the pressure, hissing as he did so.

"Shit" he moaned as he thought about Niall grinding on him the way he is on Harry right now. He thought about Niall using those lips to kiss down his body. How they'd look wrapped around his dick. Niall's big blue innocent eyes staring up at him. And the thought of that alone was enough to make him come in his jeans.

"I'm such a fucked up person but I have to have him." Mikey says. Heading out of the booth and to the bathroom to clean himself off.

***

Niall woke up the next morning with his face pressed to Harry's neck, and a weight on his back. He groaned as he tried to roll over but his head started pounding. He pushed against the weight on his back and it made a loud thud as it hit the floor. He rolled to see what it was and was shocked when he found Mikey, slowly waking up.

"Jesus Christ" Mikey groans, slowly sitting up.

Niall just rolls back over and climbs on top of Harry, determined to try and fall back asleep.

He jumps when he feels a cold hand running down his bare back.

Where is my shirt?

He rolls over onto his back and sees Mikey standing to his left.

"What are you doing?" He croaks