21

Sorry for the really late updates.

Even tho school is starting tomorrow, August 18, I will update sooner.

I promise.

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody is in the hallway, talking and laughing and smiling. Niall's surrounded by his friends at Harry's locker. As it hit 3 pm, everybody started to clear out.

"I'll see you later guys" Niall called to his friends.

"See you later, Niall" they call back.

Suddenly Niall was all alone  in the hallway. He leaned against Harry's locker, playing Splashy Fish on his phone.

Out of nowhere he was shoved back into the locker. He looked up and was met with bright amber eyes. Zayn.

"Hello, Niall." Zayn says smirking.

"Get off me!" Niall growls.

"No. I've missed you." he pouts, placing his hands on either side of Niall's head.

"Screw you. Let me go!"

"Let him go." a deep Cheshire accent says.

Zayn's head snaps up to face Harry. Harry balled his fists up, blood boiling at seeing Niall so close to that douchebag. Seeing Zayn so close to the boy he loves.

"No. Who are you to stop me?"

"I'm his boyfriend." Harry growls shoving Zayn away and pulling Niall to his side.

"You're my Niall's boyfriend?"

"He's not your Niall. He's Mine! Yes I'm his boyfriend."

Zayn turns his head to look at Niall.

"Really Niall? This is the beat you could do after me?"

"That's it!"

Harry punches Zayn right in the stomach and shoves his head into a locker. He grabs Niall's hand and practically drags him out of the math building and over to the parking lot.

Zayn follows after them.

"Niall was mine first! And I intend on getting him back!"

"Oh, shut up! You will never get Niall back!" Harry grabs Niall's face and kisses him, plunging his tongue into his mouth. He pulled back.

"See if he wants you back now, you little shit!"

He picks Niall up, placing him in the car. He walks around to the driver wide and climbs in, slamming the door. He drives our of the parking lot, not sating a word.

Niall stays silent, still in shock from everything Harry just did; mostly the kiss. He looks at Harry when the car finally stops. He looks out the window to we that they are at the park by their house.

"Harry what-"

"Shh. Come on!"

Harry climbs out of the car abs waits for Niall to do the same. He then grabs Niall's hand and leads him over to s secluded area. He pushes Niall through a clearing in between two shrubs.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Do you like it?" Harry asks wrapping his arms around Niall's waist from behind.

"I love it! How did you find thus place?"

"I was wandering one day. Try to figure out my feelings, for you especially. And I found this place. Reminded me of you."

"Why me?"

"Beauty, in all of these flowers on the trees and shrubs, all the different types of flowers  and different aspects that make up one beautiful scene, kept hidden from the world. Only to be discovered by wandering eyes."

Niall blushes and turns around to face Harry. He pushes him against a tree and kisses him. Long and deep and passionate. So much love but not said in words.

Eventually they pull apart, breathing against each others lips.

"I'm sorry you had to see that at school," Harry says. "I just can't stand the thought of anyone touching or hurting you. Especially him. And myself. You don't deserve that. You deserve someone who can make you happy. Can make you smile on your worst days. Can make you laugh at all stupid jokes. Can make your darkest days bright."

"Harry?"

"Yes, Love?"

"You are what I deserve"

Niall presses his lips back on Harry's before he could say anything.

The words I love you on the tip of Niall's tongue. There but not yet said.

He feels Harry smile into the kiss. He wraps his arms around Harry's neck, leaning his forehead against Harry's.

"Can we stay here for a while?" Niall asks in an almost inaudible whisper.

"Of course." Harry says back just as quiet.

He sits down, his back against the tree. He pulls Niall sideways into his lap, adjusting him bridal style until he's comfortable.

Niall nuzzles his face into Harry's neck. Pressing soft kisses against his skin.

"I get butterflies just thanking, about you not you're on my mind. Sometimes I catch myself daydreaming. Lost in your eyes and I lose all track of time." Harry sings.

Niall starts to sing along with Harry.

"You should know, that I'm never gonna change. I'm always gonna stay, when you call for me, I'm right there. Right there. Cause you listen. And you care. You're so different. No one compares. And if you never change, I'm gonna stay right there. I'll always be right there."