18

*August: 1 Week Before the Start of Senior Year*

"Niall...wait...can't-breath." Harry pants, jogging after Niall.

"Come on, babe. Its only another half a mile" Niall calls back.

He hears a thud and a groan and goes to check on Harry. When he gets back to him, Harry is sprawled out on the ground,, eyes closed towards the sky.

"Harry, get off your lazy butt and jog with me ya git."

"When I can feel my lungs."

"This coming from the boxer."

"Shut the hell up."

Niall laughs at Harry, while Harry rolls over onto his stomach. He looks up at Niall and pouts,

"Pouting makes you look like a baby."

"Gee thanks, asshole."

Niall goes over and sits on his back.

"You're not helping, ya know?"

"Drink."

Niall hands Harry his bottle of water, Harry drinking gratefully.

"Thank you" he says when he finally catches his breath.

"While you're down here, do some press ups."

"Ugh. I don't wanna. I want McDonald's."

"We'll get some afterwards, come on."

"Ugh!"

Niall sits on Harry's bum, crossing his legs.

"Let's go."

Harry pulls himself into a press up (push up) stance.

"1..2..3..4..5........................................................................................................................45..46..47..48..49..50"

"Good job!" Niall says, climbing off of Harry and kissing him.

"Hmm. You taste like Strawberries."

"So do you. Its the water."

Harry rolls over onto his back, taking Niall with him. He pulls Niall on top of him so he is straddling his waist. He rests his hands on Niall's hips and groans when Niall presses against his bladder.

"I have to pee." Harry whines

"Okay. Well, we can finish the trail, go through the McDonald's drive-thru, and then head home so you can pee and we both can shower."

"But I don't wanna finish the trail."

"Then no kisses or food."

"But-"

"And no driving either because I have your keys." Niall says snatching Harry's keys from his pocket and sprinting off down the trail.

Harry gets up and chases after Niall. He finds him standing against a tree at the end of the trail.

"Now was that so hard, boxer boy?"

"Fuck you."

"I know you want to." Niall says walking towards the car.

"True, but shut up because its irrelevant." Harry says following him

"Come one, Curly. Let's go get McDonalds." Niall climbs into the driver's seat and pulls out of the parking lot when Harry has his seatbelt buckled.

They drive in silence until they get to the McDonald's drive-thru.

"What do you want?"

"Quarter Pounder w/ cheese and chips."

"Drink?"

"Pepsi."

"Hello. Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?"

"Hi. Can I get 2 Quarter Pounders with cheese meals? Medium fries."

"Okay? What drinks?"

"Pepsi and Sprite."

"Okay. That'll be $9.58, second window."

Niall pulls around to the second window, paying for the food and handing it to Harry.

"All here." he says taking a bite out of a fry.

"Good. Hand me a chip." Niall said pulling out onto the street. Harry places a fry in Niall's mouth.

They drove the five minutes in silence, just enjoying the others company.

"I'm gonna go shower." Niall says, throwing Harry's keys onto the counter.

"Alright." Harry says sitting the food on the coffee table in the living room.

"Gotta pee!" Harry squeals, running into his own room.

A few minutes later, both boys are sitting on the couch eating their burgers.

"I can't believe senior year is here already." Niall says.

"I know right? It seems like just yesterday I was packing up and moving from Holmes Chapel to Florida."

"I know. I was dreading moving from Mullingar. Leaving behind all my friends and family over there."

"Me too. But its all good. Because after this year, we're free to do anything we want. I'm gonna fly all the way back to Holmes Chapel and visit my mum and sister."

"Aww. You're gonna leave me?"

"Nope. I'm taking you with me." he says pulling Niall into his side.

"I'm holding you to that." He says planting a kiss on Harry's cheek.

Harry blushes and wraps his arms around Niall, pulling him to sit in between his legs and nuzzling into his neck.

"I like you." Harry says. "Quite alot."

"I like you too." Niall smiles.

And they stay like that; watching TV and talking. Giggling and kissing. Just being plain old adorable. Eventually, they fall asleep, wrapped up in each others arms. Love pouring out of their very bones. Although they havent said it yet, the love they have for each other, can be seen by a blind man.

Roommatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें