3

"Um.... Are you okay?"

I looked up to see Harry sitting down. He had his hood up so some of his curls flopped over his forehead.

"I'm fine. Do you want food?" I asked standing up. It's weird how were able to hold pretty normal conversations.

"Nacho Bell Grande."

"Drink?"

"Pepsi"

"Okay. I'll be back in a minute."

I walked over to Taco Bell and stood in line. After ordering our food, I walked back over to the the table with Harry.

"Here you go."

"Thank you."

I quietly munched on my Doritos Locos Tacos and watched all the people in the mall. A short while later I was done eating.

"Are you finished Harry?"

"Yep."

I picked up the trash and dumped it in the bin.

"Ready to go, Leprechaun?"

"Sure."

I picked up my bags and walked back through the mall the way we came in. Once outside I sat down on the bench and looked at the cars passing by. Just then, Breakeven, started playing.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie. Where are you?"

"Sitting outside with Harry."

"Okay. Well start heading home. We'll be back in a few hours."

"Where are ya goin?"

"Miami. Few more errands to run."

"Ok. See ya later, yeah?"

"Yes sweetie. See ya later"

I hung up the phone and realized that Harry was pressed next to me on the small bench.

"Let's go home" he said.

I got and followed him to the car. He unlocked it and climbed in. I tried to do the same but failed to realize it had rained earlier, and slipped.

"Son of a bitch!" I shrieked.

"Don't  call your mum that." Harry joked. "What happened?"

"Slipped and twisted my ankle" I said leaning against the car.

"Dumbass" he chuckled reopening the door. He picked up my bags and set them on the floor on the passenger side. The next thing I knew, he grabbed my hips turning me to face him. I bit my lip to keep from saying anything. He lifted me up and sat me in the car. He closed the door and climbed in. He started the car and headed home.

"Th-thanks"

"Mhm"

I quietly hummed along to We Can't Stop as we drove. A few minutes later we pulled into the driveway. I tried to climb out of the car but my throbbing ankle prevented me from doing so.

"Ouch! Fucking Motherfucker!"

"Someone has a potty mouth." Harry said pulling me onto his back for a piggy back ride. "You should work on that."

"Yeah that's gonna happen" I said sarcastically, wrapping my legs around his stomach. He walked upstairs and into my room, setting-tossing-me down on the bed. He picked up the Spencer's bag and started to take things out.

"Brass knuckles, scorpion ring, owl necklace... piercing?"

"Yeah."

"You have a piercing?"

"Uh-huh" I said in a bored tone. I checked the time on my phone. And saw it was almost 8 pm.

"What do you have pierced?"

I stuck out my tongue showing him the Spider Man rod going through it.

"Oh. Ok." He said.

"Yep. I'm gonna go take a shower. "

"Alright." I stood up and hopped over to my dresser as Harry walked out if my room. I pulled out a pair of briefs and grabbed my towel that was hanging on the door. I stepped in the shower and turned on the water.

I wasn't even in the shower for 30 seconds before there was a knock at the door.

"Yeah?"

"How do you turn on the shower?"

"Pull away from the wall"

"What?"

"Pull away from the- Harry!"

"I couldn't hear you!"

"So barge into my bathroom while I'm showering why don't ya!"

"Just come show me how to do it!"

"Ugh! Hand me my towel!"

I turned off the water and reached a hand out for my towel. I wrapped it loosely around my hips and stepped out of the shower, face to face with Harry.

HARRY'S P.O.V

My jaw almost dropped as Niall stepped out of the shower. His hair was wet and fluffy and water was glistening down his abs. His towel was hanging dangerously low on his hips. I shook my head, following him across the hall to my room. "Okay, pull away from the wall to turn on and push towards the wall to turn off. Turn left for cold and right for hot." He said demonstrating.

I was listening to him but was more focused on how his towel sank lower on his hips every time he moved. Also how the muscles in his back expanded and contracted.

"Got it?"

"Yeah"

"Good."

He hobbled out of my room and back into his. I closed the door behind him and stepped under the warm water of the shower.

NIALL'S P.O.V

I hobbled back into my bathroom and hopped back into the shower. A little while later I got out of the shower and pulled on my briefs. I walked out of my bathroom to see Harry sitting on my bed.

"Um?"

"I just wanted to say thank you"

"You're welcome?"

He stood up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"What in the actual fuck?" I said. I sighed and played some music, crawling into bed and plugging in my phone. I fell asleep shortly after.

"I should've brought you flowers and held your hand. Shoulda gave you all my hours, when I had the chance..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! That's it!! Please leave comments. Best comment gets a dedication! Love you! Baii!!

QOTD: Who is ur fave YouTuber?