4

zora maeve monroe

zora maeve monroe

i groaned as the sun shined on my face, i slowly opened my eyes feeling my head slightly throb.

a tad bit nauseated too.

i remembered all the shots i was taking last night, back to back with no care in the world. even mixed brown and clear.

sudden parts of the nights flew through my head, more of when i was staring at zora and could feel her eyes on me when i wasn't by her.

she looked so damn gooddddd, mane what the hell.

i slowly sat up, i still had on my clothes from last night. when i touched my head i had on a bonnet,"at least she tried to save my lace..." i mumbled sitting up.

the room looked familiar since i've only seen it on facetime, but it was way nicer in real life and spacious as hell.

i didn't see her anywhere in the room but i quickly used her bathroom and seen she must have took my makeup off last night before i went to sleep.

i carefully walked out her room and down the hall seeing she was asleep on the couch and tv was on playing spongebob.

i carefully walked over and saw both her hands were in her pajama pants she had on, she only wore that and a sports bra while her head was leaned back against the couch.

"drea..."

"drea get uppp." i mumbled slightly shaking her shoulders.

"what- shit.." she groaned holding her head.

"headache?" i asked and she slowly looked at me before nodding.

"you fell asleep in here?" i asked and she nodded again.

"you had fell asleep in the car on the way here...so i just let you sleep in my room." she mumbled before standing up.

"oh.." i mumbled and she walked past me to the kitchen and i followed behind her.

she grabbed a bottle of advil and handed it to me before grabbing two bottle of water.

i poured a couple in my hand placing them in my mouth then took a bottle of water to wash them down.

"you gotta extra toothbrush?" i asked her once she took the advil.

"behind the mirror in my bathroom." she said and i went back to her bedroom following her instructions.

as i opened it, other pill bottles caught my attention.

i quickly grabbed the pack of toothbrushes then put the mirror back,"that's not my business..." i mumbled using her toothpaste.

"you wanna go and get sumn to eat?" she asked leaning against the door frame.

we made eye contact through the mirror and i found myself staring at her.