21

months later

zora maeve monroe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

zora maeve monroe

"heyyy y'all welcome back to my channel..." i said to my camera as i set it up on my dashboard.

"sooo in this video it's gonna be a Q&A with my girlfriend but first....i got sumn." i said holding up a package.

"so as y'all know i've been doing online school to become an ultrasound tech and last month i took the final exam...i passed!! y'all looking at an ultrasound tech foreal at this point." i said opening the package.

i smiled at my certificate then showed the camera,"yupppp you see it."

"anyways we finna go by my girl job and pick her up for her lunch break and we gonna do the Q&A then..." i said as i pulled out the post office parking lot.

"soo be back when she's in the car." i said then stopped recording.

i had been waiting for weeks for this certificate to finally arrive, now i got to start applying to different hospitals or doctor offices.

i drove to the shop drea worked out, i debated getting out the car before texting her.

-i'm outside

drea: i'm coming now

i looked towards the door and saw another girl holding the door open for her, drea had her head down as she walked then looked back.

i saw them exchange a few words and drea rolled her eyes making her way to the car,"mama that bitch almost got cussed out..." she grumbled getting in.

"how come??"

"talking about some yo girlfriend don't gotta know...i don't even play like that." she said putting her bag down.

"oh? i need to get out and fight??" i asked reaching for the door.

"nooo, you ain't fighting no more bitches on my behalf." she quickly said buckling my seatbelt up.

"that wasn't on yo behalf actually that was about my respect cause the bitch had too much damn mouth." i ranted and she smacked her lips.

"i know but- okay..." she said shaking her head and i rolled my eyes.

"what you want to eat??" i asked as i pulled out the parking lot.

lemme catch y'all up we've been together for almost a year now, in a couple more months it'll be a year.

and maybe 2 months ago one of her exes tried to pop back up into her life and was even bold enough to pop up at her house...

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें