10

zora maeve monroe

zora maeve monroe

"alright and that brings me to the end of this video...let me know what other vlogs y'all wanna see." i talked to my camera before stopping the video and turned it off.

i had finish recording a makeup tutorial for my youtube channel, i didn't wear heavy makeup just something light and easy.

i yawned looking at the time seeing it go on 2am, i went to my bathroom and washed my face.

i kept on my crop top and put sweatpants over my boy shorts, i checked my phone and frowned slightly seeing drea still hasn't replied.

-drea? ik it's late but you okay?

drea: i've been sleep.

i scrunched up my face, the period? bitch...

-oh

drea: ye

-okay why tf you being dry, you've barely talked to me today and when you do you wanna reply short and shit

drea: i've been sleeping fr ma, and that's my bad today ain't been the best

-what's wrong?

drea: sumn i really don't wanna talk about

i chewed on my lip trying to figure out what to say back but then she text me again

drea: can you come over ma please
drea: and pack some clothes

-yeah, gimme a few i'll be over

drea loved 'yeah, gimme a few i'll be over'

i grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste first then my bodywash so i could put that inside my bag first.

♥ ♥ ♥

i knocked on drea's door and waited for her to come to the door,"you came..." she said wit a weak smile.

"i told you yeah, of course i did." i said stepping in then she closed the door.

she had on a sweatshirt and black shorts, her face was slightly red and her eyes were puffy.

"you okay?"

"i will be...plus you here, i missed you." she said pulling me into a hug.

i hugged her back and she grabbed my thighs lifting me up,"you seen me the other day." i said.

she didn't respond instead she walked us to her room where she placed me on the bed and sat my bag on her dresser.

i looked at her nightstand and noticed a bottle of casa that was half empty and one of her medication bottles was open.

"drea...you take any of these?" i asked cautiously and she walked back to the bed.

"nah...i started drinking and ion like mixing my medicine and liquor together." she said before laying on top of me.