16

drea was the first one up on the morning of their flight, the flight was at 6am it was currently 4am

"mama...get up baby so you can take a quick shower..." drea said peppering kisses all over zora's face.

"mmm..." zora hummed wrapping her arms around drea's neck.

"hang on." drea said and zora listened wrapping her legs around drea.

drea walked to her bathroom and turned the water to hot then turned on the shower.

drea already took a shower and made sure all their bags were packed and had everything they needed.

zora slowly started waking up as the room started getting steamy.

zora got down and took off her clothes with the help of drea,"imma get our stuff in the living room so we can be ready." drea said and zora nodded rubbing her eyes.

drea took all their suitcases to the living room like she said and did a final look over in the bedroom to make sure they had everything.

zora's shower lasted 20 minutes, she put baby oil on her body before getting dressed.

drea checked her phone seeing their lyft was 6 minutes away, zora walked out drea's bedroom and met her in the kitchen.

"hmm..." drea said handing zora a egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich.

"thank you..." zora said before she started eating.

it wasn't long until the lyft arrived, zora and drea both placed their belongings in the car before getting in the back.

"umm excuse me is it okay if i eat quickly?" zora asked the driver who nodded at her question.

"okay thank you...you're gonna have to tip him more.." zora whispered to drea.

"gotchu..." drea said rubbing zora's thigh.

drea wore black sweats with a sweatshirt while zora wore drea's hoodie and leggings.

zora ended up sharing her sandwich with drea on the way to the airport, once they made it someone brought out a luggage cart for them to put all their luggage on.

drea pushed the cart while zora lead the way.

it took maybe 45 minutes to get everything out the way and soon they were making their way onto the airplane.