12

kidrea aria laurier

kidrea aria laurier

"mama! you ready?!" i yelled for zora as i walked into her bedroom.

"yess hollon i'm getting this picture." she said as i saw her in the mirror taking pictures.

" she said as i saw her in the mirror taking pictures

"unt unt turn yo ass back around." i said mugging her and she laughed.

"but dadaaa my butt look good." she said bending over and shaking it.

"chill out before you be at the pool wit a limp." i said before smacking her ass.

she shrugged before grabbing a long skirt and putting it on top of her bikini bottom,"bae you look sexy." she said hugging me.

i hugged her back grabbing a handful of her ass,"thank you princess." i said pecking her lips.

"i'm glad you let me do your hair." she said with a smile.

"you lucky i kept it in, my head was pounding that first night." i said making her laugh.

"my baddd...you getting in the water??" she asked me and i nodded.

"yeahh this skirt got shorts under it so the only thing i'll have to take off is my shirt." i said and she nodded.

"should i vlog today?" i nodded my head at her question.

"yeah ion think you've posted on a while."

"i haven't i'm been so focused wit school cause we finna go on this 2 week break finallyyyy." she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

i lifted her skirt some before picking her up, i sat down with her straddling my lap.

"you hard already." she said and rocked her hips against me.

"mama..." i groaned grabbing a hold of her waist.

"you keep on...we gonna be late." i said and she smirked at me before getting off my lap.

as i went to stand up she pushed me back down,"pull them down."

she didn't have to tell me twice, i pulled down my skirt and shorts.