24

few weeks later

kidrea aria laurier

kidrea aria laurier

"this shit hard mateo..." i told him as i looked in the mirror at my new tattoo.

"yo ass bold i'll say that..." he said shaking his head and i shrugged.

"mane she finna be my wife anyways...shit don't even matter." i said shrugging as i put my hoodie back on.

"i hear you, i hope i can be a groomsmen or sumn." he said and i nodded dapping him up.

"i got you." i said grabbing all my stuff.

i made my way to my car and saw zora calling me,"yeah mama??"

"what surprise you got?" she asked making me laugh.

"you'll see later...before i left yo house i put out an outfit i think you'll look good in, so go home take a nice shower relax then imma come get you around 7." i said and she sighed.

"why you can't tell me?"

"cause i wanna do some nice shit fa you mama, i gotta go do some more shit before allat tho. imma see you soon baby." i said seeing it was 3 o'clock right now.

"can you bring food by here tho? pleaseeee." she whined and i laughed.

"yeah i gotchu mama, what you want?"

"umm chic fil a please, chicken sandwich add bacon with a sprite." she said and i nodded.

"ight give me like 30 minutes and i'll be over there." i said.

"okay i love youuu."

"i love you more mama." i said before hanging up.

i went onto the chic fil a app and ordered her food so i could just grab it and go by time i got there.

i chewed on my lip as i thought about my plans for later.

what if she says no? what if she doesn't even like the ring?

i shook my head as i pulled out the parking lot and made my way to chic fil a, i had everything put together and i've had it like that for weeks.

i bought the engagement ring maybe a few days after she brought up getting a house together, we also had been looking at houses and were stuck between two of them.

one is away from town, it's not necessarily isolated but the houses around us were 10 minutes away and it had a gate all the way around along with a huge backyard with a pool and balcony. it had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

another house was located in a nice neighborhood, the house also had an gate all the way around it but both the front and back yard were huge. its a separate smaller house in the backyard that had a pool inside. it had 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. it also had a spacious basement and garage.