27

zora maeve monroe

zora maeve monroe

"wait wait wait—" i stopped talking as the pain in my back got worse and my grip on drea's hand tightened.

they had transferred me to a room for labor and delivery, honestly it was nice as fuck...

definitely due to drea's doing, she was willing to pay whatever for this labor since it was out of fuckin nowhere.

"it's called a cryptic pregnancy, it happens more often then you would think. your body will basically hide the fact a baby is growing inside you until you near 9 months..." the nurse explained as another nurse hooked up a band around my stomach.

to say i was freaking out was an understatement. all the drinking and smoking i had been doing without knowing a whole ass baby was growing inside of me.

i didn't get to experience those getting up going to the appointments with my baby daddy, or the gender reveal, or baby shower— or the ultrasound photos.

"listen to me sweetie i know you're worried but everything will be fine, okay? we're gonna check on the baby quickly just to make sure everything's fine alright?" she said and i nodded swallowing the lump in my throat.

"is- is there any chance y'all can do a quick ultrasound?" i asked gripping onto the bed railing.

"yes we're gonna do that anyway to see how the baby is positioned....we can possibly tell you the gender as well if you'd like?" she asked and i quickly nodded.

"y-yeah— fuckkk! is there anyway i can get more medicine??" i complained trying to sit up.

"do you want epidural?"

i nodded again fast as hell,"i'll go get the doctor for you love okay? another nurse will come in shortly for the ultrasound." she said before walking out.

"this is fuckin insane..." i grumbled laying my head back against the pillow.

drea had been by my side the whole time just holding my hand and rubbing my back or shoulders.

"dada..." i said quietly and her eyes snapped to mines.

"you g-good??"

"i should be asking you that mama i'm sorry, how you feeling?"

"besides the pain...okay- i don't know i feel weird i'm scared....i've went this whole time without knowing i was growing our baby inside of us." i mumbled trying not to cry.

"don't blame yo self mama, it's a shock for both of us...i'm really glad i brought you here tho...i don't know if i could've dealed with you pushing a baby out in our bed in the middle of the night." she said and i laughed but quickly stopped as a pain went across my stomach.

"ouuuu shit....them 2 kids? plan dead as fuck..." i grumbled as a doctor came in.

my eyes widened landing on the needle and i quickly looked away.