28

zora maeve monroe

zora maeve monroe

"mama...you need to lay down." drea said grabbing the broom from me.

"why? i'm fine—"

"you acting like you didn't push a baby out a few days ago." she said putting the broom down.

"i knowww but he's asleep and i wanna get some shit down while he sleeping..." i mumbled and she sighed pulling me into a hug.

"these next few weeks i need you to relax...and just cater to him and imma cater to both of y'all. you hear me??" she said and i nodded.

"good...where he at?" she asked.

"in the bassinet that's connected to the bed." i said.

"baby monitor on?" she asked and i nodded again.

"alright..." she said then poked the pumps i was wearing making me mug her.

"i'm sorry it's like you're a human cow." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"you calling me fat?" i asked and she frowned.

"what? no i'm definitely not saying that. i'm saying yo titties be leaking milk for our son." she said and i laughed removing the pumps from my boobs.

"mh—" i stopped hearing him start to cry.

"i got him, go in the kitchen for me." she said pointing towards the living room.

i smacked my lips but listened to what she said to do.

my jaw slightly dropped as i looked at the stuff in front of me.

by now kaelem's cries had stopped and i could hear drea's footprint

"really??" i asked turning around with a pout and i noticed her recording.

"you like it??" she asked with a smile and kaelem was in her arms sucking on his pacifier.

i nodded then walked over hugging her, she hugged me back kissing the top of my head and i felt kaelem's small hands touching my face making me laugh.