9

zora maeve monroe

zora maeve monroe

"what you doing mama?" drea asked once the call connected.

"i just checked my grades- i passed my exam!" i said excited as fuck.

"oh shit foreal? that's good i'm proud of you mama." she said and i smiled hard.

"thank youu, you coming over?" i asked and she laughed.

"of course, i'm picking up some stuff for us to do..what kinda snacks you want?" she asked.

"can you bring me hot fries and a dr pepper, we can order actual food if we get too hungry." i said.

"ight...imma call you when i'm on the way." she said and i nodded before hanging up.

today was definitely a lazy day for me, i had barely ate cause i was so stressed whether or not i passed my exam or not.

i only had on a huge tshirt with short black psd boxers, my natural hair was out and my face was bare.

"i know what i am gonna do..." i said more to myself as i went into my nightstand.

i grabbed my jewelry box that had weed in it then smacked my lips not seeing any gars.

-can you buy me some gars?

drea:white owl??

-yes pls

drea:i gotchu, need anything else?

-that's it thank you dada🙂

drea: you're welcome mama😂❤️

"hullll i love it hereee." i gushed to myself throwing my phone down onto my bed and placed my head on my pillow.

♥ ♥ ♥

Oh, you got power, superpowers
Do you even know how to wield them?
All God's children are special
But not like you, no, not like you

super powers by daniel caesar played from my tv while i straddled drea's lap.

"mama chill." drea laughed as i pecked her lips.

we had made a mat on my bedroom floor and smoked about 2 blunts together, i wasn't crazy high but i felt it.

"but you sexy." i pouted and she laughed putting her hands under my shirt to rest on my butt.

"thank you...you look beautiful today mama." she said and i smiled kissing her lips again.

"we gotta finish this." i said turning around in her lap.

we had started doing different lego sets, first was a ship from star wars and now it was flowers.