22

kidrea aria laurier

kidrea aria laurier

so zora landed a job that was 20 minutes away from her house, so she was very excited for it.

i was happy for her myself, that's why when we get back home she's gonna be opening different gifts i got for her.

not just for finishing online school but also being a great girlfriend.

i really wanna propose to her pretty ass but imma wait just a lil longer...

i was currently sitting in a dressing room with her while she tried on different nursing scrubs.

they were grey, blue, purple, black, and pink.

each one of them she honestly looked nice in and i was about to tell her get them all.

"okay pick purple or black." zora said holding them both up.

i couldn't even fully focus on her words when she was standing in front of me only in a push up bra and low cut panties.

"dada!"

"my bad— uhh get both of em." i said while adjusting my pants.

"but im already getting the grey and blue..." she said shaking her head.

"mama we finna get all of em fuck it." i said standing up and grabbing the scrubs from her.

"but ion want all of themmm." she whined and i shook my head.

"okay we'll get grey and black...and blue." i said and watched as she stared at the wall for a few seconds.

"okay...no trade out the blue for purple." she said as she started to put back on her leggings.

while she got dressed i put the scrubs she wanted over my shoulder and the rest i put on the bench.

once she was done she put back the others then we walked to the register to check out.

she went to pull her card out and i quickly snatched it from her hand then handed the cashier the money.

"ion even know why you just tried me like that..." i said shaking my head and she groaned as i grabbed the bag and receipt.

we walked out the store hand in hand,"okay...can i take you on a date tonight? like i know we always go out and do stuff but you always pay for everything. i wanna return the favor foreal."

"yeah you can do that mama, i'd like it." i said before kissing her forehead then opened the passenger door for her.

that's crazy she wanna do that and don't even know all the stuff i got at her house for her.

♥ ♥ ♥

"why you blocking my bedroom door??" zora asked as i stood in front of her.

"becauseee i wanna see yo reaction...okay you can go now." i said opening the door.