29

zora maeve monroe

zora maeve monroe

"alright guys sooo...we here for his one month check up..." i said putting kaelem's small body into the camera frame.

"get that camera out my son face." drea said mugging me and i smacked my lips backing up then put the camera in her face.

"you talking shit?" i asked and she tried not to smile smacking her lips.

"move." she said pushing my camera back.

"i'm lowkey jealous..." i mumbled looking at kaelem as drea held him in her lap.

we were at the doctors office waiting for them to check his weight and height then give him the shot he needed.

"why?" drea asked as i sat my camera up to where it only showed me.

"cause...he was looking like me at first but now— his ass look like you." i said pouting and she laughed.

"you'll be okay...we can make another." she said wit a smirk and i rolled my eyes.

"nooo...my next checkup i'm getting on birth control you playing too much." i said looking her up and down.

"mmm..it ain't 100%." she said while shrugging.

"anywayyy..." i dragged grabbing kaelem from her.

he was fast asleep which made me feel bad cause he had no idea these nurses finna start fuckin with him.

"i know y'all finna be shocked seeing this vlog...whole time i ain't know i was pregnant either.." i laughed to myself.

i had already recorded a video when kaelem was around 2 weeks explaining basically i had a cryptic pregnancy so of course that was gonna be the first part of the video and his appointment was gonna be the second part.

i had 12 weeks of maternity leave and i knew i was gonna be scared when it was time to go back to work, i didn't wanna leave my baby with anyone but it's between our parents or maybe kasir.

i didn't wanna leave him with a baby and his daughter but he probably wouldn't mind knowing him.

drea had also been great help this past month, she hadn't left the house once now i think about it. we took turns with night feedings and changing diapers.

"alright- we'll be back later." i said to my camera then drea grabbed it and stopped it for me.

i placed small kisses on kaelem's small cheeks as he slept in my arms,"go ahead and take his clothes off so he'll be ready." i told drea handing him back to her.

she did as told leaving him in his diaper and by now he woke up,"wassup twin." drea said to him and his eyes looked around the room.

"he said this ain't my damn house.." i laughed as he stretched his hands going towards his face.