33

zora maeve monroe

zora maeve monroe

"kidrea and kaelem please..." i said staring at them through the mirror.

i was infront of my body mirror straightening out my dress and both of them wanna be all over me. drea was standing behind me with her dick pressed against my ass and kaelem was standing in front of me hugging the front of my skirt.

cant believe they both clingy as hell, i'm doomed if our daughter is the same.

i'm 8 months pregnant now and with drea throwing a thousand fits about me working and being so pregnant i finally decided to stop working until our daughter was here and around 3 months.

i was glad both our jobs paid good enough to even take as many months off as i have.

"i swear after raelynn i'm getting an iud." i told drea who shrugged and adjusted my top.

"and our next baby gonna come out holding it." she said with a shrug.

"you stay talking down on birth control..." i said as i leaned down to pick up kaelem.

"now you know the doctor said you don't need to be carrying him." drea said taking kaelem from me and kaelem immediately started whining.

"i do not give a fuck." i said taking kaelem back and he laid his head on my shoulder. 

drea mugged us then rolled her eyes,"oh..." she mumbled backing up from me and grabbed her keys.

today was my baby shower, kasir had his last week and it was sesame street themed. he was having a boy and our due dates were about two weeks apart - his before mines.

"aweee don't be madddd baby." i teased grabbing her face and pecked her lips.

i smacked my lips when she didn't kiss me back and just stared at me.

"you mad yo son clingy like you?" i asked and she flipped me off.

i laughed then kaelem reached for her and she happily took him then grabbed his sippy cup.

she had on a light green shirt with ripped jeans and i had on a two piece set that was light green as well. the top was off shoulders and stopped right above my round belly while the bottom was a long skirt that had slits on both sides.

"where my crocs?" i asked her and she pointed towards the closet.

"can we get a milkshake before we get to the building?" i asked and she nodded with a laugh.

"anything you want mama." she said then pecked my lips.

♥ ♥ ♥

"yo daughter gonna be chunky

"yo daughter gonna be chunky..." my dad said as i ate my third cake pop.

"why you say that?" i asked with a mug and he pointed at my empty plate.

"that's the fourth plate you've made and finish— well drea made." he said and i shrugged.

"it's just all food so good." i said with a frown and he laughed.

"still can't believe you having another baby...this fast..." i heard my brother mumble and i smacked my lips slightly shoving him.

"shut up bitch." i spat and he thumped my forehead.

"you lucky you carrying my niece i would've dropped you on yo head just then." he said and i rolled my eyes rubbing my forehead.

"boney ass fingers..."

"aye...who shawty?" he asked pointing towards raven who was talking to mocha and kasir.

"raven...why?" i asked with a smirk and he straightened his posture.

"introduce me nigga." he said in a duh tone.

"mmmm....i guess but don't be on no weird shit foreal spencer, or i'm getting people on yo ass." i said and he waved me off.

i walked over to them and introduced spencer and i noticed ravens eyes did linger on him some and i'm guessing mocha noticed as well when she softly bumped shoulders wit raven.

"i cant wait for our babies to get hereee." kasir said hugging me.

"me too but after this i'm done." i said and i heard drea hum making me glare at her.

"sumn you need to say?" i asked her.

"nah mama you got it." she said with a grin and i rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"ight let's open presents." drea said grabbing my waist and kissed my forehead.

we sat down on the white throne loveseat together and were surrounded by hella shit.

"i'm not even tryna be dramatic...we might need a u-haul for all this shit..." drea said and i nodded.

"mamamama." kaelem babbled as he walked over to us.

"hey my love." i cooed sitting him on my lap.

♥ ♥ ♥

i stepped out the shower and wrapped my robe around my body before stepping into the bedroom.

drea was on the game and kaelem was sitting on her lap half asleep,"lemme see him." i said and drea moved down her headphones to look at me.

"you said what mama?" she asked licking her lips and i shook my head.

kaelem noticed me and immediately stretched his arms up for me, i grabbed him and he laid his head on my chest letting out a sigh.

"you tired papa??" i asked as i gently rocked side to side making his eyes start to close.

"you're a great mother."

my eyes went to hers and she was already staring at me,"thank you..." i said as a smile came across my face.

she got up and made her way to us, she kissed my lips then his forehead

"we having two more kids then we can be done ." she said and i mushed her head away from me.

"no one more then done— didn't you say you only wanted two?" i asked and she shrugged.

"i did say that but i'm seeing you in mommy action need more of that." she said smiling at me.

i rolled my eyes then checked on kaelem,"imma lay him down-"

"i got it mama." she said grabbing him and left out the room.

i slipped out my robe and put on one of her oversized t-shirts before laying down in bed, soon enough she came back into the room and laid down beside me.

"mama..." she mumbled pulling me closer to her.

"hmm??" i hummed closing my eyes.

"i love you."

"i love you more..." i said before yawning.

"you think our kids gonna be gay??" she asked and i rolled my eyes.

"go to sleep baby." i said while laughing.

(i was slick finna end the book...y'all gonna be mad cause i'm not giving y'all a wedding😗....MAKE ONE UP IN YA HEAD IM TIRED😭

so like....one more chapter then the book DONE😦

i've been loving y'all support and shit tho real bad 🥹❤️y'all some of my fav people, especially if you be interacting in the book AND on insta 🌚)