𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or any electronic or mechanical means including an information storage retrieval system without permission from the author. I do not own anything related to Suzanne Collins' world. I only own the OC's plotlines. I do not own the pictures in this book unless stated otherwise.

I will be following the flow of events and the timeline of the movie and the book but other than that— other plot points that are not in the movie or the book are all my ideas.

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

This book will have a lot of triggering scenes ranging from graphic deaths, smut, sexual topics, betrayal, anxiety-ridden scenes, etc. So please take your time to read this and the trigger warning so that you can read comfortably. If ever you are not comfortable reading anything that was listed please don't read this book.

Also, my female main character and Coriolanus are described to be two sides of the same coin. Which means that she will be just as cunning, manipulative, and deranged as Coriolanus. If that is not something you want to read, then please don't continue reading.

I won't tolerate hateful comments saying that the book is too triggering when there is a trigger warning beforehand where I clearly state the triggers. Thank you!

Enjoy!