𝐗𝐗𝐗

୨୧ 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 ୨୧

AS CORIOLANUS DRESSED IN HIS PEACEKEEPER UNIFORM, a sense of solemn determination settled over him

The events of the previous day weighed heavily on his mind, the memory of Lucy Gray's disappearance and his own descent into madness still haunting him. But he couldn't afford to dwell on the past now; he had a future to secure, a destiny to shape.

After ensuring that his snake bite was nothing more than a minor inconvenience, Coriolanus made his way back to the barracks with purpose.

As he entered his quarters, he found himself drawn to Sejanus' belongings, a silent tribute to his fallen comrade. Without hesitation, he began to gather Sejanus' possessions, a mix of nostalgia and practicality guiding his actions.

These items, he reasoned, might prove useful in the days to come, a reminder of the bond they once shared.

With Sejanus' belongings in tow, Coriolanus made his way to the train station, his mind focused on the journey ahead.

Commander Hoff's presence only served to sharpen his resolve, reminding him of the responsibilities that awaited him in District 2 for Officer Training.

As he neared the train, Coriolanus felt a surge of anticipation mingled with apprehension. Whatever lay ahead, he was determined to face it head-on, armed with the lessons of the past and the promise of the future.

As Coriolanus approached Commander Hoff, his demeanor was one of outward respect and professionalism, his thoughts carefully shielded behind a mask of obedience.

Saluting his superior, he awaited the commander's acknowledgment, his mind already drifting ahead to the journey that lay before him.

"Sir," Coriolanus greeted Commander Hoff with a crisp salute, his tone neutral but respectful.

"How's the arm, Private? The medic said you took quite a bite."

Commander Hoff's inquiry about his arm prompted a confident response from Coriolanus, his smirk revealing a hint of bravado.

"Nothing that I won't have forgotten about by the time I reach 2, sir," he replied, his words tinged with determination.

"There's been a change of plan, Private Snow." Commander Hoff said.

But as Commander Hoff began to speak of a change of plans, Coriolanus's attention sharpened, his senses on high alert.

Dr. Gaul's name hung in the air like a portent, sending a shiver down his spine. And in that moment, Coriolanus knew with chilling certainty that his path was about to take an unexpected turn, leading him back to the heart of power and intrigue in the Capitol.

As Coriolanus boarded the train bound for the Capitol, he couldn't help but feel a surge of anticipation coursing through him.

Months had passed since he last set foot in the heart of Panem's power, and now, as the train lurched forward, carrying him back to the seat of authority and influence, Coriolanus's mind buzzed with possibilities.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 || 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 🎉