𝐗𝐈𝐈

୨୧ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 ୨୧

THE MORNING SUN CAST A WARM GLOW ACROSS THE AVELINE DINING TABLE, where Seraphina sat adorned in her crisp Academy uniform, a stark contrast to the storm of thoughts swirling within her

Her parents, engaged in their usual morning conversation, seemed blissfully unaware of the tempest brewing in their daughter's mind.

As the aroma of breakfast filled the air, Seraphina couldn't shake off the lingering echo of the conversation she overheard with Coriolamus and Dean Highbottom.

The mention of a potential marriage pact with Festus Creed played on her mind like an ominous melody. She pondered the implications, the potential chains that could bind her in an alliance she had no intention of embracing.

A subtle tension marred the otherwise serene breakfast atmosphere.

Seraphina toyed with her utensils, her gaze often drifting towards her parents, searching for the right moment to broach the delicate subject.

She felt a surge of frustration, the desire to control her own destiny conflicting with the societal expectations placed upon her.

Despite her poised exterior, the internal turmoil threatened to spill over.

Seraphina yearned to assert herself, to voice her opinions on matters that concerned her future. Yet, the weight of tradition and the expectations of Capitol society loomed large, stifling her attempts to break free.

As the breakfast chatter continued around her, Seraphina grappled with the unspoken words that lingered on the tip of her tongue.

The prospect of confronting her parents about the supposed marriage pact with Festus left her torn between her desire for autonomy and the need to adhere to the Capitol's intricately woven tapestry of societal norms.

In the midst of the delicate dance of breakfast etiquette, Seraphina plotted her moves, a strategic mind seeking the opportune moment to address the looming shadows that threatened to obscure her path.

The dining table became a battlefield of unspoken desires and societal expectations, and Seraphina, clad in her red Academy uniform, was determined to navigate the intricate maze of her future.

As if he could read what she was thinking, her father looked at her before sighing, Abraxas took a moment to address the issue delicately.

His eyes, filled with paternal concern, locked onto Seraphina's as he spoke, "Seraphina, darling, your mother and I have been contemplating your future. After you graduate, you'll be heading to University, and eventually, you'll take over the family businesses"

"We believe in your potential for success, and we want to ensure that you have someone by your side who can offer support and benefit you in every way possible."