𝐗𝐕𝐈

୨୧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄 ୨୧

IN THE SOLITUDE OF HER ROOM AT THE AVELINE MANSION, SERAPHINA STOOD ON THE BALCONY, a solitary figure overlooking the cityscape

IN THE SOLITUDE OF HER ROOM AT THE AVELINE MANSION, SERAPHINA STOOD ON THE BALCONY, a solitary figure overlooking the cityscape. The night air was cool, carrying with it the distant echoes of celebration— cheers, music, and the resounding bursts of fireworks.

The sky above was illuminated with a dazzling display, a vibrant celebration of Coriolanus Snow's victory in the Tenth Annual Hunger Games.

As Seraphina gazed out at the colorful explosions, her expression remained inscrutable. The fireworks weren't a symbol of joy for her; instead, they marked the triumph of a plan set in motion, a plan Coriolanus orchestrated to perfection.

The victory wasn't Lucy Gray's; it was Coriolanus Snow's, and the Capitol rejoiced in his achievement.

A conflicted mix of emotions swirled within Seraphina. Anger, sadness, betrayal, and a profound sense of loss intertwined with the cold satisfaction of seeing his intricate scheme unfold.

The balcony provided a front-row seat to the spectacle, and the contrast between the dazzling lights above and the turmoil within Seraphina created an eerie ambiance.

As the night sky continued to burst with radiant colors, Seraphina's thoughts were a tumultuous sea.

The Aveline Mansion, usually a place of opulence and elegance, now housed a woman grappling with the consequences of the actions of the man she loves.

The fireworks were a testament to Coriolanus' cunning, a reminder that even in victory, there could be a bitter taste of loss

Amidst the vibrant explosions of fireworks that painted the night sky, Seraphina's tears fell silently.

The radiant bursts mirrored the conflicting emotions within her— a blend of anger, jealousy, and heartache.

Coriolanus Snow, the man she thought she understood so well and loves, had just unveiled a facet of himself she never anticipated.

The sacrifice he made for Lucy Gray, risking his coveted future for the Plinth Prize, left Seraphina in a state of disarray.

She couldn't comprehend the depth of his feelings for Lucy Gray, and the realization stung with a sharp pang of jealousy.

Coriolanus had been willing to jeopardize everything for someone he loves, a sentiment Seraphina felt incapable of invoking.

The tears trickled down her cheeks, illuminated by the colorful lights of the fireworks.

Her heart ached as she grappled with the complexity of her emotions. The anger stemmed from Coriolanus' recklessness and his blatant disregard for the consequences.

The jealousy gnawed at her, a bitter reminder of a love she couldn't reciprocate.

As the dazzling display continued overhead, each explosion mirrored the tumult within Seraphina.