𝐕𝐈

୨୧ 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 ୨୧

THE MORNING SUNLIGHT SPILLED THROUGH THE ELEGANT CURTAINS OF SERAPHINA'S ROOM, casting a warm glow on the opulent surroundings

Her room, adorned in shades of pastel pink and cream white, emanated an air of delicate sophistication. Massive in size, it housed a canopy bed with laced curtains and a vanity adorned with bows and gold accents.

Seraphina stood before her closet, which was a sanctuary of luxury and style. Rows of fine and expensive clothes, meticulously organized, awaited her discerning gaze.

The uniform for the day, an Academy-issued ensemble, hung prominently amidst the high-end couture.

The dress shirt, a refined light blue, cradled a red jacket, known as 'Academy Rouge', embellished with the insignia of the esteemed institution.

The trousers, sleek and red, completed the outfit, a juxtaposition of formality and Capitol flair.

As Seraphina meticulously dressed, each motion seemed choreographed with grace and precision.

The Academy's logo, a symbol of her academic prowess and societal standing, now adorned her attire.

She fastened the pin with a measured touch, aligning it perfectly over her heart— a subtle reminder of her dedication to excellence.

The morning ritual continued with the meticulous selection of accessories— a wine-red bow delicately tied into her onyx curls, adding a touch of femininity to the uniform's austere elegance.

Socks and undergarments, also part of the Academy's prescribed ensemble, were chosen with the same meticulous attention to detail.

As the final touches were applied, Seraphina surveyed herself in the ornate mirror, her emerald green eyes meeting the reflection of a Capitol sweetheart— a paragon of grace, poised to navigate the corridors of the Academy with both elegance and determination.

The Academy Rouge, a sartorial symbol of her academic journey, now adorned her with an air of confidence, a visual testament to her commitment to success.

With a final glance, Seraphina left her room, the door closing behind her with a soft click.

The charm of the Academy awaited, and within its hallowed halls, the Capitol's Sweetheart would step into the role of scholar, navigating the intricacies of academia and the complexities of Capitol society with the same finesse that defined her every move.

The grandeur of the Aveline Mansion's living room unfolded before Seraphina as she descended from her elegant haven.

The opulent furnishings, adorned with gold accents and luxurious fabrics, whispered of the family's affluence.