𝐗𝐗𝐕

୨୧ 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 ୨୧

THE NEXT DAY, CORIOLANUS, FUELED BY A RENEWED SENSE OF DETERMINATION TO SECURE HIS RETURN TO THE CAPITOL FOR SERAPHINA, observed District 12 with sharper focus

THE NEXT DAY, CORIOLANUS, FUELED BY A RENEWED SENSE OF DETERMINATION TO SECURE HIS RETURN TO THE CAPITOL FOR SERAPHINA, observed District 12 with sharper focus. His eyes were keenly attuned to any potential threats or opportunities that could aid him in achieving his goals.

As he navigated the streets, he noticed Sejanus engaged in a conversation with a female rebel near the jail. Coriolanus narrowed his eyes, suspicion creeping in.

The sight of Sejanus associating himself with rebels fueled Coriolanus' frustration.

He had little tolerance for Sejanus' reckless behavior, especially when it involved connections to the very elements that threatened the Capitol's authority.

In his mind, Coriolanus grappled with conflicting thoughts. On one hand, he needed to maintain a facade of compliance and cooperation with Sejanus for the sake of his cover as a Peacekeeper.

On the other, he couldn't shake the growing resentment towards Sejanus, who seemed to be jeopardizing the delicate balance Coriolanus was trying to maintain.

Sejanus' actions only intensified Coriolanus' resolve to expedite his plans.

Every moment spent in District 12 was a reminder of the distance between him and Seraphina.

With Sejanus becoming a potential liability, Coriolanus recognized the urgency to secure his return to the Capitol, and he vowed to exploit any opportunity that presented itself – even if it meant manipulating his way out by any means necessary.

The morning sun cast its golden glow over the dull District 12 landscape as the Peacekeepers, including Coriolanus and Sejanus, received their unusual assignment.

Their mission: to round up the elusive Jabberjays, those eerie birds designed to mimic human sounds and relay information back to the Capitol. Dr. Gaul's obsession with these creatures made the task all the more pressing.

The air was filled with tension as the Peacekeepers fanned out across the district, armed with nets and cages, their eyes scanning the treetops for any sign of the chattering birds.

The dense woods echoed with the sounds of nature, but the distinctive mimicry of the Jabberjays remained elusive.

Coriolanus, his uniform crisp and authoritative, moved with purpose, his gaze sharp as he scanned the branches above.

Beside him, Sejanus appeared more contemplative, his expression revealing a mix of curiosity and unease.

The weight of their recent disagreements lingered, overshadowed by the urgency of their current mission.

The Peacekeepers moved in coordinated silence, the occasional rustle of leaves or snapping twigs signaling their progress.

As they ventured deeper into the woods, the distant cawing of a Jabberjay sent a ripple of anticipation through the group.