Prologue✨

Zayne's POV:-

Alice Singhania, She was my first girlfriend. I broke up with her two years ago when I got to know that she cheated on me with my business rival, Ronnit Sharma.

Two things that I hate the most are Liars & betrayal. Because it's better to have an enemy who slaps you on the face than a friend who stabs you on the back.

Ever since I never get into any relationship and got major anger issues. Now I personally don't believe in love. It's a mere Lust that attracts people.

❁❁✿✿

There she is standing outside her house in heavy rain. The Red Saree that she is wearing, has stick to her wet body as she is completely soaked in rain. Her waist is completely visible to me. My cock twitched just by seeing her wet in the saree.

" I wonder if her bangles also moan my name like her when my cock will kiss her pussy deep inside."

I kept my dirty fantasies aside and unfasten my seatbelt, then got outside of the car. But when I came close to her, the thing that made my blood boil was her teary eyes.

Her ocean green eyes were red due to crying. She thinks that she can hide these tears from me.

•••••••••••

Let me know in the comment section if like my story or not.😊💕

Love you guys💓💓 🫀