12| Blowjob

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire
Yeah~
I let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around
I can't see clear no more
What're you waiting for
Love me like you do ~

By Ellie Goulding
(Love me like you do)

ZAYNE'S POV-

Before I could lose control over myself I backed off her.

Her hands were still placed on my chest, holding my shirt in her both fists.

She was breathing heavily, her breast going up and down. Blood was rushing up to her cheeks, making them in crimson color. Her lips were all red and swollen due to my sucking and the lipstick had all gone from her lips.

She hasn't looked up yet.

"I-It's not a kiss. It's e-eating like an animal who hasn't eaten for years." She spoke, still pinning her gaze down.

I laughed at her innocent response.

"But you asked me to teach you and yes I haven't eaten for years. Would you mind satisfying my hunger?" I spoke while pulling her body closer to mine by her waist.

My eyes went to the nuptial chain on her neck that she had worn, making me feel cocksure that she is mine. Only mine. My chest puffed up with confidence.

She looked up in my eyes and her eyes widened, she lowered her gaze on my lips.

She removed her hands from my shirt and brought them near my lips then wiped off my lips with her soft fingers.

She is so fucking soft.

"You must have eaten all of my lip tint off my lips." She spoke and brought her hands back.

"How do I apply the tint now? I have to go back home for it." She spoke again with a little anger.

I held her by her waist in one hand and put my other hand in the pocket of my plants only to take out the same lip tint that she had applied.

"This is mine, isn't it? But what is this doing inside your pocket? How did you know that I would need it?" She asked, surprisingly.

"Calm down princess. I brought it with me when you had gone to change your clothes because I know you would need it as you are going to spend the whole day with me. So when we would have our lunch you would need it." I lied to her.

I didn't take it for the reason that I mentioned to her but I took it with me because I know I would lose control over myself as she is going to stay close to me the whole day especially in that little dress of hers.

"Oh yes. I just forgot it. Thank you so much." She said, smiling brightly and I gave it to her.

"Do you want me to drive, with you sitting on my lap?" I spoke as we were getting late for the office.

She blushed.

"I'm sorry." She said and started to back off me but I stopped her from doing so and made her sit on the other seat by myself.

She applied the lipstick on her lips, looking at the side mirror of the car.

"Let's go." She said and I started the engine.

......

I parked the car in the parking lot and we got down from it then headed towards the lift.

"I hope you won't get bored, baby." I said to her when she looked at me.