17| Shower Together

साथ-साथ चलते-चलते हाथ छूट जाएँगे
ऐसी राहों में मिलो ना
बातें-बातें करते-करते रात कट जाएगी
ऐसी रातों में मिलो ना...
क्या हम हैं? क्या रब है?
जहाँ तू है वहीं सब है
तेरे लब मिले, मेरे लब खिले
अब दूर क्या है जाना?
तेरे वास्ते मेरा इश्क़ सूफ़ियाना
मेरा इश्क़ सूफ़ियाना, मेरा इश्क़ सूफ़ियाना..

By Kamal Khan (Ishq sufiyana)

SIYA'S POV-

I have always wondered about a perfect life, a life where I am happy with my family. A normal life with my parents. But now when I look back at my life after my marriage all I feel is as if I'm living in a beautiful dream world that I never wished for. A dream that I never want to wake up from. A family that I never prayed for.

What have I done to get a man like him? I thought while smiling with my eyes closed.

I tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work. Ugh!!! Why am I not able to sleep? I huffed in my mind. It's 5:30 in the morning and for the past 30 minutes my mind is busy overthinking. I was sleeping peacefully but now I'm far from it. I shifted again.

Lifting up my head my gaze went to his face that was glowing due to the dim light of the side lamp. I was laying on top of him with his arms wrapped securely around me and our legs tangled up with each other so that I couldn't even move them. I slowly slowly tried to move up my body, wishing I didn't wake him from his beautiful dreamland.

But wait. Who is he dreaming of? Is he dreaming of another girl?

When my hand reached up till his face I felt something hard under my thighs. But I didn't run my brain to solve this equation in the early morning when right now his relaxed face was attracting me more than anything. In the daytime his face is like a robot, same expression all the time or I better name it expressionless because he has zero expressions except when he talks to me.

I think while grazing my fingers on the dark stubble over his jaw. I bit my lower lip when my orbs drifted from his eyes to his lips. The same lips that he uses to suck the soul out of me. And shameless of me can't stop thinking about it the whole time.

A kiss won't do anything. I mean a peck. And even he wouldn't get to know about it.

I slowly leaned my mouth and placed a small peck on his lips but while I was about to detach my lips off him, my heart stopped beating for a second when I heard the words.

"Can't sleep, princess?" His sleepy, husky and dark voice reached up my ears making me jerked back my body but he stopped me from backing off while tightening his hold on my body with his one hand and with the other hand he placed it on my nape.

I tried to move again in the same place to get out of his grip. But he stopped me when he spoke.

"stop moving too much if you are not ready for it." He stated, darkly.

"Huh." I spoke back when I did not understand the meaning behind his words.

He smirked but didn't speak. Moving his hand off my nape, he brought his fingers in my hair and started moving his fingertips in a circular motion. I leaned to his touch due to which my head unknowingly leaned down on his chest.