08| Her Pre-mood swings

Remember when we first met,
You said, "light my cigarette."
So I lied to my mum and dad,
I jumped the fence and I ran
But we couldn't go very far
Cause you lost your keys in your car
So you sat and stared at my lips and I could already feel your kiss,
Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings,
I've been a fool,
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you~

By Troye Sivan
(strawberry and cigarettes)

SIYA'S POV-

It has been two days since that incident. He has been so good to him.

Sometimes I feel my life got better after marrying him because he takes care of me like my parents even though my parents have never given me the attention I need as their child. He makes sure I have my meal on time.

I was preparing dinner while thinking of him when a sudden cramp hit my belly, reminding me that I'm going to have my periods in 2-3 days. But this is so early.

Usually I get pain in my lower back even before I get periods. And that's exactly what is happening to me right now. Even my breasts are aching and feeling so heavy.

I prepared dinner. After that I went to our bedroom and took a shower then I changed into a comfy night dress. This made me relax a bit.

I was applying the pink lip tint when I saw him entering the bedroom

ZAYNE'S POV-

After a long tired day my one and only comfort place is my little wife, my princess.

Now my daily routine is to wake up with her in my arms, go to the office, come back home, have dinner and sleep with her.

I entered our bedroom when I saw her applying some lip tint but she stopped when she saw me and got up, coming towards me.

She was looking so adorable in that pink night dress with glossy lips.

She stopped just before me, a smile adoring her face.

I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"You take a shower, I'm going to heat up the food." She said and went to the kitchen.

Something was off with her, I sensed in her voice.

I took a shower and changed into a black shirt and a black lower.

I came downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"Princess, do you want any help?" I asked when I saw her arranging the food on the dine table.

"No, it's all ready." She said softly and we sat on the chair.

I was having food when I noticed her little actions.