07| His Anger issues

Meri baahon ko teri saanson ki jo
aadatein lagi hain waisi
Jee leta hu ab mai thoda aur...
Mere Dil ki ret pe aankhon ki jo pade parchai Teri
Pee leta hu tab main thoda aur...
Jaane kaun hain tu meri main naa
Jaanu ye magar...
Jahaan jaau main Karu main waha Tera hi Zikar~

By Javed Bashir ( Ye tune kya kiya )

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

Aren't you something to admire
cause your shine is something like a mirror..
And I can't help but notice you reflect in this heart of mine..
if you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find
just know that I'm always parallel on the other side..
Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go..
just put your hand on the glass I'll be trying to pull you through
you just gotta be strong...
Cause I don't wanna lose you now~

By Justin Timberlake ( Mirrors )

SIYA'S POV-

Today I am making his favorite dishes. I asked Maa about his favorite dishes. I did some cleaning of the house though it's not my work as a maid comes everyday to clean the penthouse, then I prepared lunch and in the evening I scrolled through yt for new recipes to make for him.

I glanced at the clock and it showed 8:00 pm. By the time I was finished with the dinner.

I don't know if he likes the food made by me or not. He never says anything about the food if he likes the taste or not.

But I'm trying my best to make food delicious every time, even though I made it with so much excitement just to know his review.

I arranged the food on the dining table and went to the living area after washing my hands when I saw him coming inside with long and fast steps. His facial expressions seemed so dangerous. It felt as if he was angry. His eyes were red, making me scared.

"Dinn-." I tried to talk to him but he ignored me and passed by me.

I felt a sudden ache in my chest. But I ignored it.

He must be so exhausted from his office work as he is the CEO. He had so many responsibilities.

I convinced myself.

But he never ignores me. He makes me feel special. I should not think like that about him.

I walked to our bedroom when I heard yelling, coming from his personal gym. It was his voice.

I ran to his gym and saw him smashing his phone on the floor. He was looking so dangerous. The coat that he had on was not on his body; instead the cuffs of his black shirt were rolled till his elbows and the first three buttons were open. He was sweating so much that I could see the sweat on his neck dripping till his chest. His long black hair was all ruined and coming till his eyes.

"W-What happe-." I tried to ask him, already fearing him when he yelled at me.

"GET LOST FROM HERE, SIYA." He shouted at me so loudly for the first time.