16| His Touch

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad, but he does it so well...
And when we've had our very last kiss
My last request is...
Say you'll remember me, Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha (ha-ah, ha)
Wildest dreams,
ah-ah, ha~

By Taylor Swift (Wildest dreams)

SIYA'S POV-

Tomorrow I am rejoining my college classes which means I will meet my best friend after so many days. And when I informed her about my rejoining she was so happy for me.

I tossed over the bed when the sun rays hit my face. I closed my eyes at the sudden exposure but the sun rays faded quickly, leaving a shadow on my face. So I lifted my eyelashes and adjusted my view before opening them again.

I moved when I felt someone's presence and sat up straight only to meet those black orbs that were already piercing a hole through my body with his burning and constant stare towards me.

He was standing near the open window of our bedroom, absorbing all the sunlight on his back, in his gym outfits. He was on a phone call. Sweat was dripping on his whole body, soaking his shoulders, telling me that he had just come after doing his workout.

He is indeed beautiful and so handsome like a Greek god, Adonis, I have heard about.

He was talking on the phone but his attention was all on me and somewhere a feeling of happiness settled in my stomach for having his attention for me only.

I moved on the bed with my knees and stopped near the edge of the bed. He hung up his call and came near me.

Why didn't he kiss me today?

Why is he not taking me in his arms?

Bad thoughts settled in my mind but soon they faded away when he spoke.

"Did I disturb your sleep, princess?" He asked while placing his lips on my forehead and held both of his hands behind his back.

Ahhhhh. I want to be close to him.

"No." I answered and was about to hug him when he backed off me.

"I'm sweating, princess. You have just recovered from a fever. I will take a bath first then I will take you." He spoke with a smirk.

He is right.

"I love your pouty lips more than anything and I will have them after a while. Don't worry." He said when he noticed my sad face and pouty lips.

Heat rushed up to my cheeks.

.......

I was preparing lunch when I heard knocking on the door. After turning off the gas stove and washing my hands, I walked to open the door.

Who would miss me at this time?

I opened the door.

Four strong muscled men were standing on the doorstep with a box in his hands. They were double the size of me. I'm sure.

As soon as they saw me they lowered their heads and bowed in front of me and spoke.

"Good afternoon, Mrs Rathore." One of them spoke.

"G-Good afternoon." I wished back, hesitantly because I was alone in the house and I could not trust anyone.

"Sir sent them for you." He said.