15| She didn't wear bra

Come holla at a youngin from the block, baby, uh
Say the time don't wait for nobody
Oh, I bet you thought, baby
But the time gon' stop
When you and I make our lips lock baby
(oh-oh-oh, trust me)
And once again you made me
Misplace my pride, baby
(oh-oh-oh, so trust me)
Promised myself never again
But you got me doing the same thing all over again
And I make her body
Di-di-diddy-diddy-bop~

By RM, Paul Blanco and Mahalia
(Closer)

SIYA'S POV-

Last night was the worst night of my life. It felt as if I was living in my nightmare and it would come true. It felt like I completely lost him.

But whenever I feel wrong he is there to make me feel alright, every time. I can still feel him. His fragrance. Musky and woody. This fragrance makes me feel something that is very unknown to me. Sometimes it makes me feel relaxed and some other times restless. I don't know what to mention about this feeling.

I felt my whole face burn when I remembered the scenes of last night. He does not kiss. He eats. My whole body burned hot when I thought about the memories of last night when he removed the pallu over my blouse and kissed there. No, no, he did not kiss but he sucked on my skin.

Oh. God.

I feel hotter and colder at the same time.

Feeling cold I coiled inside the bedsheet to feel the warmth. I think today is a cold day. But why am I feeling so cold when my body is warm?

I turned on my left side on the bed and ran my palm on the other side of the bed to see him in the morning but I found the spot empty. I opened my eyes after adjusting my view. But he was not here.

Where is he?

Is he in the gym?

Or has he left for the office already?

I moved to sit up when I heard the sound of anklets coming from my ankles. I still do not know how he came to know that I like anklets.

My heartbeat raced more when those flashbacks came to mind again.

Ahhh.

This is so embarrassing. It's more embarrassing to face him now.

Without thinking twice about it I went to do my morning routine.

I bathed and wore a pink kurti with wide legged jeans. Did a little makeup and let my hair open with a middle partition then came downstairs in the kitchen to make breakfast.

Whole house was filled with the sound of my anklets.

I entered the kitchen but my eyes widened a little when I saw him in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. He had his grey hoodie on with grey sweatpants. His wet black hair was covering almost his eyes, telling me that he just bathed.

He felt my presence and looked in my direction.

My heart skipped a beat, feeling his stare.

He is so handsome. He is the most handsome man I have ever seen in my whole life with the most beautiful and precious heart.

He smiled and a shiver ran down my spine. Something curled up inside me. My eyes just witnessed him smiling in the morning.

In the morning. He smiles so rarely. This is the purest smile I have ever seen on his lips.