18| DADDY?

रग-रग वो समाया मेरे, दिल पर वो छाया मरे
मुझमें वो ऐसे जैसे जाँ
गिरे बरसात में पानी जैसे, कोई कहानी जैसे
दिल से हो दिल तक जो बयाँ
आशिक़ दिल तेरा पुराना है ये
दीवाना-दीवाना समझे ना, हो
कभी चुप-चुप रहे, कभी गाया ये करे
बिन पूछे तेरी तारीफ़ें सुनाया ये करे
है कोई हक़ीक़त तू या कोई फ़साना है
कुछ जाने अगर तो इतना कि ये तेरा दीवाना है
रे मन मेरा, माने ना मन मेरा....

By Gajendra Verma (Mann Mera)

ZAYNE'S POV-

Her eyes widened when she saw me as if she was caught red handed.

So she ran her little brain to hide this thing from me.

I put the coffee cup that I was having and fixed my eyes on her, who was freezed in her place while the small puppy was roaming in the living area.

She gulped with shocked eyes and took some steps back when I spoke.

"Stop." I uttered and she freezed in her place and before I could say anything she spoke.

"I-I am sorry but please let me keep it. It is so small and it has no parents. The small puppy is alone in this world and has no one to take care of." She finished.

I love listening to her. Her voice is eargasm to my ears.

I think I'm losing my grip over myself. Like a fucking teenage boy. And I do not give a fucking damn about it. I'm in love with this feeling.

"No." I shook my head.

She needs to take care of her first although I am always here for her.

"We are not keeping the pet and tomorrow We will leave it at an animal shelter." I finished and as soon as she heard my words her face became sad. And I fucking swear to god I will destroy evey single thing in this world that would possibly make her sad including me.