10| My Lap

You're the reason my heart skips drops
Just a little touch my world stops..
Finally I know that you're mine
No I don't wanna fall
don't wanna play this game of love
Ohhh
There's no way to hide....
I really like it
Nothing in the world can make me feel the way you do the things you do~

BY JENNIE (you & me)

SIYA'S POV-

It's my fourth day of my periods. Now I'm so good unlike those first three days. He is taking such good care of me that no one has ever taken. He was insisting on taking a day off for me but I didn't let him. But still he goes to the office so late in the morning and comes back so early. Even today he is working from home in his home office room.

I was in our bedroom scrolling through my phone when a picture of me with my best friend Yashika caught my attention. It was our college pic. She messaged me a few days ago about my whereabouts, she knows about my equation with my parents and she also knows about me and Zayne. She was so happy when she got to know that he treats me so well.

But she was so angry at me when I told her that I didn't tell him about my parents behavior towards me when he asked me. She said to me that I should have told him everything. Yashika asked me when I'll join the college again but I didn't have an answer so I made an excuse telling her that I just got married so after a few months I will join.

I am making a black coffee for him as he has been working in his room for 4 hours and hasn't stepped out. He must be so exhausted. He works so much. He is much stronger than me who does nothing except cooking and sleeping.

Yes! He agreed with me on our new chef thing but he put a condition saying that she will come for this week until I get done with my periods. I accepted his decision. So she comes twice a day for breakfast and lunch. At dinner time he brings food from outside with him then we eat together and sleep in his arms.

I don't know how to talk to him about my studies. Don't know if he will allow me to study or not.

I was done with the coffee so I put off the stove and poured it in the cup and made my way to his working room. I heard some voices, he must be talking to someone on his phone. The door was slightly open. I was about to enter the room when the scene in front of my eyes made tears welled up in my orbs.

PLAY~ Until I found you x I would rather die.

He was sitting on his chair with a girl on his lap. I can't see his face. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands were on her arms.

My heart ached with so much pain that it feels like it will explode soon and I might die. My hands started shaking.

I left from there before placing the coffee-filled cup near the table without disturbing them. I ran inside our bedroom and lay on the bed on my stomach and started crying.

How can he do this to me? He didn't even think before doing something so dirty.

Why does he take care of me when he has some other girl in his life?

Why does he give me hope when he likes someone else?

Why did he even marry me?

Maybe he is a good man, that's why he gives me sympathy. No! He is so bad. Maybe he pitied over me, over a girl like me who is so stupid.

Now I don't want his fake kisses. I don't want any of them. I will never sit on his lap that belongs to that girl. HIS LAP! The place where he makes me sit everytime. That place belongs to that girl, not me.The girl he likes is her, not me.