chapter 19

Author's pov for Aatika:

"no you aren't my s"x slave"

He replied you making you chuckled sadly while having tears in your eyes.

"yes I'm... that's why you said to your friends and why are you lying in front of me...??"

Your entire body shivered as tears were sheddering non stop.

,"I'm not lyi..."

But you stopped him between while shouting..

"No..no...I don't need an explanation...I know.."

But this time he jerked your face more towards him and yelled.

' I'm not giving you a fvcking explaination , I'm not lying and they'rnt my any friends at all.....
But some spy's from my mafia under world."

Your breathing halted hearing him .

"Are..you...."???

"Yes I'm not any kidnaper of yours but my world is entirely different from this life and I don't want you to be a part of this....... because this isn't any safe for you...
Do you get it doctor....????'

His words shocked you a lot.

"But why are you being concern about my safety.."

He remained silent and didn't answer you but you again questioned

"Do you probably have feelings for me..??"

You breathed out your words while staring at his eyes.

"I don't know about feelings doctor..but I would burn alive anyone and everything that will even near to hurt you in any way........
You are only mine....... And always will.. doctor....

Yours eyes shedded hot tears getting a different sensation knowing you are special to him somehow which made you fall more for him.

"Ih love you.. vedanth...ih love you so much"

"I know doctor"

With that he took your lips in his mouth, sucking them delicately inside sending waves of pleasure in your body.

The reality hit you that you're without any clothes when his hands roamed sensually on your bare back .

He attached his lips to your neck making you moan.

"Why..I'm..m..nakwd .. vedanth"

You breathed out.

"Because of that stupid stunt of your... being in bathtub whole day"

"Let... me wear something.."

You spoke while tilting you neck to side giving him more access to worship your skin with his soft lips.

"Your actions aren't matching with your words... doctor"

He chuckled darkly in your skin making you feel tingling in your stomach. But your heart rate halted hearing his next statement.

"Your body temperature is still not stable..
So we need to warm up you more"

With that he completely hovered you within the blankets and attached his lips to your shoulder kissing, worship entire arm and kissed your palm and fingers along backside of the hands . After one he did same to another one while you only breathed out heavily caressing his hairs.