Class Reunion

"Why we need to be here?" Mono narrowing his brows as he stopped the car in front of the event venue.

"Dude, it's our class batch reunion. Everyone doing this to see their classmates in highschool." Seven pointed out as he take off the seatbelt and grabbed his gift in the back seat.

Mono rolled his eyes. "Wow, I thought that you hated most of our classmates before?"

"That's not gonna change, some of them is really getting in my nerves." Seven scoffed a bit.

They both got out from Mono's car and went to the door, the receptionist asking their names in the list. when it's there they let them in.

Seeing most of the people from their batch. some of them they really don't know but some is they've just know but mostly some is those people they knew very well because of the title they've hold back then in highschool.

Mono and Seven went to take a vacant table to seat on, just passing a time because it's not yet started cause there is some still coming in the party.

Then a high heels step could heard coming from their table. the two turned around seeing that is was Mary Jane.

"I'm glad you came to this party, Seven... and Mono" Mary Jane said looking at him.

Mono just nodded at her and Seven the one who replied back at her.

"Still cold? typically" Mary Jane chuckled at the gestured that Mono did. "Anyway, I leave you both for a while to greet the others, enjoy our party" she added before leaving the two guy.

"Y'know, you shouldn't be a bit rude like that to her-" Seven raising a brows on him.

"Sev, you forgotten? she bullied some students, even it isn't our classmates. it's also to the other class either." Mono pinched the bridge of his nose. this is the reason why he doesn't want to attend this party.

"Yeah, because she's a spoiled brat back then." Seven pointed out, making Mono to nodded.

"That's not at all, she even showing some of her expensive things like bags, shoe's and make up. even though that there is a rules in school that's no make up for the girls back then but she didn't listen, she just do whatever she wants." Mono pointed out more.

A waiter came up to their tables and put a wine on their cups. before leaving.

"Is it also that she had a thing for you?" Seven spoke as he smell his glass and sip.

"Yup, It's annoying me because she always put a lot of love letters in my table, and then gonna walked to me, asking me why I didn't respond to her letter. I told to her directly that I don't like her. because of what she did to the one of our classmates." Mono pulled out his phone to just checked his social media.

Seven whistle on that. "She's a crazy..."

"Seeing everyone in here is became successful" Kylie said while sipping on her wine.

"Yeah, and did you see Mono? He became more attractive than before" Mary Jane said while she keeps looking directly on his table.

"It is, I saw that you went there. is he already saw your gorgeous face for real?" Kylie tease on her, nudging on her side.

Mary Jane rolled her eyes. "He's cold to me, he didn't even speak or gave a single hi or yes, only Seven just the one who replied"

"Why? Is it still that he didn't can't move on from what we did back then to that girl?" Kylie asked in disbelief. "speaking of that girl. what is she look likes now?" She added a bit pounder.