Unknown Text

"Let's play truth or dare!" Jake excitedly said.

"No" Mono and Seven said at the same time with deadpanned in their faces.

"Why?!" Jake whining at the two.

"Why?! dude your dare is worst! one time you dare me to took off my shirt and walk on the busy street then many people were staring at me and some police was chasing me because I'm walking half naked!" Seven exclaim in frustrated. "Fortunately that I got away from them" he grumble.

"And you dare me to go inside of the girls restroom to stay in 10 minutes, luckily there's no one there. or else they will report it on the police for accusing an assault on the public restroom." Mono glare at Jake.

Jake sulking on his seat when he felt his friends dark aura "I-it wasn't that bad -"

"It is!" Mono and Seven exclaimed to him.

"Ok! I wouldn't dare anything like that again just let's play it please?" Jake gave them a puppy eyes.

The two groan at him. "Fine, if you dare something like that again. We will stop this game" Mono clarify on him and they seems agreed with it. three of them sat on the floor in circle.

They are now in Mono's house to just hangout since it's weekend, they had no homework or project needed to do, so they watch or play a games on playstation or talk something but Jake always love to play truth or dare to make a mess with his two best friends. Now he think he get further cause well they already get mad when he suggested that game to them.

"Okay, to make this interesting, we will use this bottle." Jake said put out a plastic soft drink bottle and put it down in the middle of them. "If this bottle stop, he's the one who gonna answer the truth or do the dare." the two nodded at him.

Then Jake spin the bottle and it stopped on Seven. "Seven, truth or dare.?"

"Truth" Seven said without hesitation, he didn't really choose a dare cause of what happened last time.

Jake took a minute to think before he asked. "One time I saw you at the mall, who was with you? Is she your girlfriend?"

Seven frowned on his question and then he shook his head. "Gods No!, she's my cousin."

"I thought that you already got a girlfriend" Jake chuckled at that. "Okay, your next to spin it."

Seven took a bottle and spin it then it stopped on Mono. "Mono, truth or dare?"

"Dare" Mono said, seems he know that Seven wouldn't do any worst dare to him unlike Jake does.

"I dare you to text someone!" Seven said.

Mono raised an eyebrow to him. "Who?"

"Just put a random number" He said.

Mono pulled out his phone and start to text.

'Hey, how are you? hope you have a great day'

Then he put some random numbers before he sent it. "Done!" He then grab the bottle as he spin it. as the day they continuing playing it until it's dark and Jake and Seven need to go home since they have school tomorrow.

*PING*

Six stopped from walking as she pulled out her phone. maybe Raine already reply on her message about on their reports for tomorrow in history.

To her surprised it is an unknown number. as she open and read it.

'Hey, how are you? hope you have a great day'