Getting Mad

A/N: this story kinda already been in my mind for so long so now I write it, my mind always having a lot of ideas for any short story that I could put in here (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

And my mind keeps debating about on my HICCSTRID fanfic, if I should do a story or one shot too? I already have an art that I draw so I could use it as a cover for my fanfic, but then. I still writing on a chap 1 though.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Finally, we finished it after all the assignments that we did last night" Mono sighed tiredly.

Raine nodding at him. "Yup, I don't know why Mr. Fredrick wanted eagerly to make us to do a project, he is not even given any of us an additional grades for his project!" she groan

"True..." Mono rolled his eyes.

Mono and Raine spent the night to just finished the project from one of their subject. physics. to do some kind of build for how it takes long or how strong to stand when it comes on earthquake. so they build on the board of some kind of buildings and bridge.

Both of them went to their classroom but before they can get in. suddenly someone was bumped to them. to be specific to Mono only.

It was Six who was rushing out from the classroom, because she forgot her books on her locker, to her hurry. she didn't looked where she's going so she hit on Mono.

That also cause to Six to nudge the project that he was holding and fall it to the ground which some of buildings are just fell off or bend over.

Six was shocked about on what happened. "I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean—" she was cut off by Mono. who glared at her.

"Sorry?!, Six you destroyed our project! This day was a due date for that!" Mono said gesturing the project was on the ground.

Hearing his voice that sounded really mad, some students on the hallway stopped their tracks and looked directly on them.

Six trying to not tear up for his suddenly burst, this is the first time she heard Mono to get mad and yelled at her.

Six and Mono are best friend, along with Raine and Seven. since this is their last year of their highschool. they've got separate on section. Which is Six was in the class 4-B with Seven. and Mono was in the class 4-A with Raine. so they just hang out in lunch break and going home together.

"It was really fine, Six. and Mono it's not really that damage and we can still fixed it in a time" Raine said to them. she knows that Mono was just tired and stressed about on the project.

"Next time Six, looked where you going" Mono said, still have a glare on his face before he grab the project on the ground and walked away while stamped his foot.

Raine pinch her bridge nose and sighed as she frown on Six and put her hands on her shoulder. "Hey Six, don't take it seriously okay? He is just tired and stressed about doing this project. don't worry. I'll talk to him" she said before she leaves catching up to Mono.

Leaving Six in the middle of hallways, her head was down. her tears slowly fall down to her cheeks, it tooks a minute before she wipe them off with her sleeve and going back inside of the classroom. she doesn't want to hear those whispered about her. but mostly of those students are really feeling pity for her cause it was just an accident beside she already say her sorry.

Seven noticed her and confused as he asked her. "You okay Six?"

Six sat beside on Seven and nodding, sending him with a fake smile. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Did you get your book?" He asked again.

She shook her head. "No, I remember my book was in the house, I forget to bring it here" she lied.