Are We Really Meant To Be?

Six turned the key in the keyhole to enter Mono's apartment.

Through the years, Six has always had a duplicate key for Mono's apartment. Mono doesn't mind it. She is welcome anytime of any days, according to him. it's a sister-brotherly things.

Yes sister-brotherly thing that she hated the most after Six realized that she already fall in love with him. the problem is Mono still think that she is still young because of their age gap, between them Mono is already 25 years old, and she was 19 years old.

"Kiera?" Mono's voice echoed through the room from the kitchen.

"Six" Six said with a straight voice.

It's been two years since Mono and her history teacher, Keira started dating.

A two years of being receiving a many pangs that hit really hard through to her heart. but she keeps holding it up.

"Oh, if I'm not wanted just tell me" Six asked putting down her bag on Mono's coffee table.

"No it's fine, she's not here yet" Mono said.

"What are you doing anyway?" She asked when she saw what's he's doing in the kitchen.

Mono looked at her and smiled. "It's our second anniversary and I'm baking her a heart shaped cake"

"Oh that's great" Six just only said but she couldn't help to rolled her eyes.

Mono saw her to rolled eyes but just laughed.

He knew all about Six's little crush on him, and being a good adult he doesn't let it bother to him so much. He always brushes it aside everytime he's with Six.

"Want to help?" Mono asked her.

"Helping you was what I've always wanted" Six sarcastically replied, took an apple from fruit basket, walked to the sofa and turned on the television.

"Well, don't you have any plans for today? It's Saturday" Mono asked her.

"I planned to come here, and now I'm here. there you go" Six replied to him.

Six didn't just grow older, she grew even more sarcastic through the years. Mono couldn't help but smile. He likes this kid so much, he couldn't resist her, he doesn't even think of Six as something that could get in the way of his relationship with Kiera.

"Okay, knock yourself out there" he said and went back to baking.

The doorbell rang at about seven o' clock in the evening at Mono's apartment. Six offered to answered it.

"Six, Hi I didn't know you're here" Kiera greeted her.

Six smiled "Yes, I was bored so I thought about trashing Mono's place, come on in Miss Kiera"

Kiera went in with two plastic bag in her hands and a bottle of wine.

"Hi Kiera!" Mono greeted, he was already dressed a new clothes, not too formal.

Kiera greeted him with a kiss. Six turned away quickly.

"Come on, I bet you're hungry" Mono offered and Kiera went towards his dining table.

"Six, do you want to eat too?" He asked her while looking at her.

Six grinned "Oh sure!, I thought you'd never ask. I'm starving" she rans towards the table and sat on the seat next to Kiera.

"Hmmm spaghetti and garlic bread!" Six exclaim and started to eat with them. Kiera remaining silent the whole time.

"So Kiera, how's your trip with your uncle?" Mono speak to break the silence.