26. ANSHUMAN'S PAST-2

There were two SUV'S waiting outside the Khurana Nivas. There were in all sixteen people. Eight members of the gang and other eight were the cousins from both the bride and groom's side. The gang piled up in one with Anshuman at the driver's seat whereas the cousins were together and accompanied by a driver.

As Samyra was talking to some of the cousins she saw Anshuman get in the car. He glanced towards her and their eyes met. She gave a slight nod , excused herself and went towards the passenger seat of the car but Tanushree beat her to it. Tanushree was about to sit in the car when she saw Samyra. She gave a fake smile and said in a sweet tone "Umm..I didn't know you were coming with us. If you want you can sit in front."

"No its fine. Go on. I will take the backseat." Samyra replied with a small smile.

Rahul , Simran and Armaan who were watching this gave confused look. "Whats going on bro?" Asked Armaan.

"I have no idea. Anshuman is cool with Tanushree sitting besides him. That is so weird"said Rahul.

Simran gave a small smile " I told Tanushree to talk with Anshuman and sort out their differences. Maybe she did. If they are ready to move on we should be happy"

"But.." Rahul tried to say something but was cut of.

"Give it a chance baby. Please for my sake. I want all my friends to be together and happy in my wedding."

Rahul sighed and nodded and all three walked towards the car. "I hope this is as simple as Simran said and nothing more" thought Anshuman.

----------
They reached the resort after about three hours. Samyra was almost silent throughout the journey. Anshuman didn't like her sitting so quietly. She only talked a little with Armaan who was constantly trying to talk with her and this did not sit well with Anshuman.

Samyra talked with the receptionist and everyone was showed to their room. They had booked the entire resort for te wedding so there were only a few guest right now at the resort who will be leaving tomorrow as from day after tomorrow all the relatives will be arriving there.

Simran and Tanushree were in one room, in the room towards their right was Samyra's room which she will be sharing with Shina so she was alone for now,and towards her left was a conjoined room which all the boy cousins were sharing and opposite to them were same typ of room for the girls. Anshuman,Rahul and Armaan were in the room besides that of Samyra and Mayank and Aisha were in the room opposite of Simran's.

Samyra was about to sleep when there was a knock at the door. It was none other then Anshuman.
"Hi! Umm..any problem?"

"No"

"Then.." Samyra asked raising her eyesbrows and leaning against the door.

"We need to talk"

"This sounds like a couple who are about to break up talks." She said with a small smirk."Can't it wait till morning?"

"Samyra please."

Samyra sighed and allowed him to come in. She sat on the bed and Anshuman after closing the door followed her.

"Ya so you were saying?"

"Its just...what you saw this evening..me and T...it was just.."

"Ok stop rambling. Please dont talk in circles. I will directly come to point. You and T have a past right?"

Anshuman was quite surprised at the question. He sighed and nodded. I think you should know about it.

Samyra shook her head "Its ok everyone has a past. If you don't want to talk about it its fine"