5. JUST BEFORE "THE" MEETING

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing and awesome @Arshiiax3
******

The meeting went on smoothly..they discussed about the wedding themes, venue and so on. Anshuman kept glancing at Samyra now andthenn. Their eyes met a few times but she immediately looked the other way.

"Is there something wrong with me? " Samyra thought "Why does this Anshuman guy keep giving glances...whatever" she continued to listen what Shina was saying.

Anshuman was feeling awkward "Doesn't she recognize me or is she pretending not to" he thinks.

During the break Rahul looked questionably at Anshuman sipping his tea and said "I think she doesn't recognize you or she is too good at pretending not to.....but whatever man you should stop staring like that it looks weird"

Anshuman almost choked on the water he was drinking on hearing that "Why would I stare... Who cares how she behaves"he said shrugging his shoulders.

"It is really bothering you that she doesn't recognize you ,isn't it?"

"What rubbish man..I think this whole wedding thing has really got to your mind" Anshuman said defending himself but everything went in vain when he saw Samyra laughing with her college and he couldn't keep himself from gazing in her direction.

"Ya right...I can see that " Rahul said punching him on the shoulders.

The break soon came to an end and all of them continued their work.

------

Ding d ding... Samyra's notification tone rang. She glanced at the phone and on seeing the msg is on wattpad she smiled.

The msg was...
@Sphinx hey :)

@a®maan hey ;) right at 9 even today..

@sphinix I am waiting for it to be 9 there..so that I can chat with you.

@maan so howz the weather today in your Fav Netherland....:D

@sphinx its sunny here today..yay...:D

@maan great...so started any new book?

@sphinx ya started " Bad luck and second chances " as you suggested..love it.

@maan told you you would like it..ok gotta go still in office, busy day..bye.

@sphinx oh no...not today ..you were busy yesterday also :(...oh k I understand..bye tomorrow sharp at 9 bye ;)

Samyra smiled after reading the last msg. She and Armaan had been chatting on wattpad since past 3 months. They had started chatting on a discussion about the book they were both reading and it continued.

Their choices of genre matched so the daily discussed what they had read and became good pen friends.

------

"Dad we can come again this week..no need to hurry" Anshuman was arguing with his father over phone.

"But you are already in Baroda so why not do it right now "

His father wanted to come to Baroda today so that they can meet the girl tomorrow.

"Ok dad do as you wish...get Rahul's driver and come in our car...but plz don't risk night driving ... start early tomorrow OK?

" Fine we will start early tomorrow...will call you then"

Anshuman cocked his head and said to Rahul " Tomorrow is going to be an unforgettable day"

------

"A boy is coming to see me tomorrow" Samyra said in her phone.

Keisha shouted with excitement "OMG...Is he handsome? Where is he from? What does he do? Since when have you known about this?"

" Keisha dear relax...I just know that he is a Mechanical engineer and lives in Mumbai..and the talk about him coming here has been on since few days..."

Keisha said in mid sentence "what you knew about this and didn't tell me I am really pissed but more excited....I am gonna be there tomorrow..gotta go mom is calling..bye".

"But...ok bye"

******

A/n

Thank you do much for reading,votes and comments...

Plz do share your views...