31.REALISATION

Anshuman left Samyra's hand after reaching the terrace.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Samyra asked in a loud tone.

Anshuman ,who had closed his eyes to calm down and stop himself himself from going back and beating those guys who were checking out Samyra, looked at her face and all he could se was eyes filled with rage. He had never seen Samyra angry and was a little taken back by her tone.

"I was just....." Anshuman tried to reply calmly

"You were what huh? You just come out of blue and for no reason drag me out?"

Anshuman lost his calm and stepped closer to her but Samyra stood there firmly.

"What are you wearing?"he asked gritting his teeth

" A dress..." Samyra replied in a matter of fact tone.

"Don't you have any decent clothes?The guys down there were checking you out. Or were you intentionally trying to get their attention huh?"

Slap. Samyra slapped him as soon as he completed the sentence. Her eyes were about to water but she controlled it well. Anshuman was taken back by her action.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what should I wear and what not? Who are you to question me?

Anshuman stood there silently.

" Exactly. You are nothing to me. And why do you even care what I wear and what I do? If other guys were checking me out thats my look out not yours. Cauze last time I checked...I was not loyal and having an affair with your friend and now I am a desperate trying to get everyone's attention. You have everything figured out so why don't you stay away from such characterless girl like me huh? "

"Samyra I did not..."

"I have already heard enough from you but now no more. Next time don't bother worrying about me and am warning you stay in your limits."

Before Anshuman could say something Samyra's phone started ringing. She instantly cleared her throat and picked up the call " Ya abhi I am already here. See you near the entrance "

Samyra gave one last look to Anshuman and walked out of the terrace.

Anshuman was furious at himself. He couldn't believe he did it again. He hurt her which was exactly what he didn't want to do. The hurt on her face was evident and her words "you are nothing to me"echoed in his brain. He punched the wall and stood there with eyes closed and feeling the breeze on his face.

Samyra walked towards the entrance but before reaching there she took a quick retour to ladies room and wiped her eyes clean.

The evening passed without any more arguments. Samyra received many compliments from the gang and everyone loved her look. Anshuman was staring at her and trying to meet her eyes but Samyra avoided looking at him like plague.

Abhi was besides Samyra the whole evening. Rahul and Simran were also back from their trip and thanked everyone for the wonderful present.

A slow song started playing and all couples went on the dance floor. Abhi asked Samyra to dance with her, Samyra said no at first but then agreed because of his constant bickering.

" Are you fine?" Abhi asked Samyra who was dancing with her eyes down.

"Yup. What would happen to me?"

"I know something is wrong. Did that Anshuman do something? If he did something..."

"I am fine Abhi really its just I am tired now"

"I still have my doubts,but ok if you say so."

Abhi and Samyra danced gracefully and the song ended. Another song started but they continued dancing. Armaan and Keisha who were also dancing together in previous song came and stood with Anshuman.

Abhi was quiet so Samyra asked "Ok spit it out. What is bothering you?"

"How do you know if something is bothering me?"

" I am your best friend and know you too well , so ofcourse I know"

"Its just that I feel you are drifting away.You have Keisha and Armaan and the whole gang. I feel I don't matter to you anymore."

" I am such a bad friend. I am so sorry Abhi that you felt left out. Trust me no one can take your place Abhi."

"Seriously?"

"Yup"

Abhi gave a big smile "You are the best friend anyone can ever have" and both of them continued the couple dance with a smile on their faces.

Armaan, Keisha and Anshuman were watching the others dance.
"They look so cute together, don't they?"Keisha asked

"Who?" Armaan questioned.

"Samyra and Abhi... who else dumbo"

"I am not dumbo and yup they look great together.

Anshuman couldn't see them anymore and after listening to Armaan and Keisha's comment he stood up and after mumbling goodbye went out.

*****
A/n
Thank you for reading, votes and comments.