8. YES OR NO?

After Anshuman and his father left, Samyra was bombarded with questions like how did he behave? Did you both enjoy talking? You behaved properly with him,right? You did not argue with him,right?...from her father and mother. Most of it from her mom. Keisha stood in the corner giggling as samyra answered all the questions by just shaking her head in yes or no.

After the interview her parents seemed quite satisfied with their meeting. They had asked all the details word to word about the meeting and Samyra repeated everything with anger and irritation rising in her mind.

After that her father concluded "The boy seemed nice. He has great manners , is well educated and earns well. His father is also a jolly person and a renowned business man. Its such a sad thing his mother is no more" On hearing about his mother she creased her forehead and thought "oh I didn't even think why his mother had not come. That's bad"

Her mother's words broke her chain of thought "Yes I completely agree. Besides he is the son of Upen's friend so there is assurance that the family is respected and good. There is no reason to deny such a good proposal." Looking towards Samyra she asked "So what do you think? Shall we say yes? "

"Mom I just met him once. How can I judge him from just one meeting. He may be just pretending to be nice. We should at least meet few times before jumping to conclusions" samyra replied controlling the urge to shout.

"We are not against your meeting again." Her mother argued " Its just that such good proposals don't come very often and if we spend too much time in thinking he may be married to someone else before you even decide . Just reply in yes and no, did you like him or not?"

"Yes but..."

"Great. So now when they call back to say yes we can also reply in positive"Her mother said cutting her off in mid sentence.

"Fine. As you wish"she said as calmly as she could "I am gonna go change and then go to bed. I m really tired " Saying that she turned to go towards her room.

"What about dinner? Its 8.30" her father asked .

"Dad I am really not hungry. I just want to rest, busy day tomorrow" she said flashing a fake smile at her father.

He nodded and after wishing him good night went to her room.

Keisha who was listening to all this from the corner of the room followed her.

Closing the door behind her she asked in a teasing voice" So you already like him huh?"

"Keisha not right now please. We will talk later. Right now I just want to be left alone." Samyra snapped.

Keisha knew that samyra expressed her anger very rarely. And when she does its best to leave her alone. She nodded and after wishing her good night , went home"

Samyra felt bad for losing her temper and snapping at Keisha. She decided to talk with her later. She grabbed a towel and took a long hot shower to calm herself.

After a 45 min long shower she felt relatively calmer and after dressing in her favorite pajamas lied down on her bed. She was about to grab the book she was currently reading when her mobile vibrated. It was a message on wattpad.

@sphinx hi.
@sphinx umm..where are u?
@sphinx u there?

There were about 15 such messages from Armaan. She glared at her phone and typed furiously.
@A®maan What is wrong with you. If I am not replying than maybe I am busy or don't want to talk with you. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

@sphinx Oh! There you are . Was waiting for your reply since half an hour. Thought you got a new boyfriend .:p. Don't dump me please;)

@maan You are just annoying . Everything is a joke for you, isn't it?

@sphinx Hey hey hey. I was just trying to cheer you up. Figured you were in a bad mood so was just trying to make you smile. I am sorry.

"What is wrong with me? I just snapped at him for no reason. Just like I did with Keisha"she thought.

@maan I am so sorry. Not your fault. Just in a bad mood. It isn't your fault. Shouldn't have shouted at you. I am so sorry.:'(

@sphinx Hey its Ok. I understand. :) Ok gotta go right now. Bye:)

@maan Thanks for understanding. All the best for the meeting. Bye :)

Samyra was smiling as she typed the message. She then received a text from Keisha.
Hey don't stress about what happened. Just chill will talk abt it latter. Gn sd tc. :)

" I have got such great friends and all I did was snap at them" samyra thought regretting her behaviour. She texted back.
Thank you for being there. See you soon. Gn sd tc.:)

She then grabbed her novel and retired for the night.

*******
A/N

Sorry for super short chapter.

Thank you all for reading , votes and comments.

Have got 500+ reads. Thank you all very much:)

Please share your reviews and comments. It feels really nice to know what you think.