Author's Note

Hello everyone,
This is it. "Tied D Knot" has reached its destination and I am both happy as well as sad.

Writing this book has been a wonderful journey for me and the love support I received from you all was so much more then I expected.

You all stood by me even if I didn't update regularly and when I took a break. You guys were always supportive. Thank you so much for that.

I met so many wonderful people via this book and am so happy for it.

But sadly this journey has come to hault today and am truly gonna miss it. Anshuman, Armaan, Samyra....everyone had been a very important part of my life these few months and am gonna miss them. I am gonna miss thinking about the plot whenever I am free, ending the chapter at cliffhanger, searching pics for media section,updating late at night and to check the notifications firsh thing in the morning,...wow! It was so much fun.

I truly had a great time writing this book and hope you enjoyed as much as I did. Thank you once again to all the readers who voted and commented and all the silent readers too.

I hope to see you guys again with a new book, probably after November.

Till then, be happy and keep smiling,

- Coffeeing.