40. TRUE FEELINGS

The atmosphere of the room which was joyful became tense on her arrival.

"Hello" Aisha said finally breaking the silence. Tanushree looked at everyone and her eyes rested on Keisha and Samyra. Samyra and Anshuman were sitting opposite each other. Keisha was sitting besides Samyra and opposite to Armaan. She sat on an empty chair  besides Anshuman and looked towards him. "So handsome , how have you been?"

"I was fine until now" he replied in a dry tone.

Armaan and Keisha snickered on hearing the comment. Tanushree glared at them. Anshuman was constantly looking at Samyra who didn't even look up from her plate.

After dinner everyone was sitting in the living room and having dessert. Aisha had requested everyone to stay for the night.       "Why didn't you inform us that you were coming? "Simran asked looking at Tanushree.

" I wanted to surprise you guys. But you all don't seem happy to see me" Tanushree said faking a sad tone.

"Ofcourse we are happy." Aisha said with a small smile.

"Even if we aren't, no one is going to tell that your face " Armaan said shrugging. Rahul, Mayank and Keisha laughed at the comment.

"By the way , no offence, but I thought that only the gang was asked to saty for the night." Tanushree said eyeing Samyra and Keisha.

"Thats exactly what I was thinking." Armaan said in a matter of fact tone "So what are you still doing here?" He asked looking straight at Tanushree.

"What is your problem?" Tanushree almost shouted, glaring at Armaan.

"You" Keisha replied instead of Armaan. And Armaan smiled and nodded at her reply.

"You stay out of this" Tanushree said angrily to Keisha. " This is a matter between we friends. You have no right to poke your stupid nose in between "

"What the.." Armaan was stopped midsentence by Samyra. "Its late lets go to sleep" She said shaking her head, silently telling Armaan to not speak.

"Yeah good idea" Simran chimed in.

"Yeah do that. That's what you are best at. Running away. That's right choice by the way,you don't even stand a chance against me anyways." Tanushree said with a smirk looking at Samyra.

Before Samyra could reply Anshuman said in a deadly tone "You have said enough. Stay in your limits"

Tanushree shed a tear "You are taking their side. You don't see how they are treating me Anshu?"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT" Anshuman said in a warning tone.

"It's been one hour since she is here and drama has begun in full fledge" Rahul said annoyingly.

" All this is happening because of you. You have turned all my friends against me" Tanushree said to Samyra.

"I have heard enough." Samyra said in a calm yet strong voice "I have been ignoring all your snorty comments since I met you because I didn't want to create a scene. But I have had enough of you. I know you don't like me and trust me I am no fan of yours either. I have no interest in you so me turning everyone against you is out of the question."

"You are just gonna let her talk to me like that? What happened to you? You promised me you will always be there for me" Tanushree said looking at Anshuman.

"Oh so now you remember that. You didn't remember all these when you cheated on me? The world doesn't revolve around you. I have given you many hints before but I guess you need to hear it to make it sink. So listen up, I am no longer interested in you. I don't even know why I liked you in the first place. When you apologized a year back I thought maybe we can move on. But no. I was a fool again. You said all that just to fill up my mind with wrong thougts. If it weren't for you and your words I would have not made the biggest mistake of my life. But I need to thank you too. Cauze if you hadn't done that I wouldn't have realized what I valued. So thank you. And stay away from my life and Samyra's too. And stop creating drama everytime. Atleast care about others a little. Not evertime everything is about you"

Everyone stood in silent as Anshuman finally spoke his true feelings. He looked towards Samyra after his little speech and she was actually surprised by his words.

Simran walked closer to Tanushree and asked "Did you apologize so that you can get your way again? I believed you would eventually change as we grow up. But no. You can never change. The only person you care about is yourself. I am sorry that I gave you the advice to apologize and move on. If I hadn't then all these wouldn't have happened. Everyone here bared you because you were my friend. But not any more. I don't want anything to do with you" Simran walked away with Rahul and soon everyone followed.

Tanushree walked out of Aisha's house and apparently from everyone's life too.

********
A/n
Thank you for reading, votes and comments.
Media section: Armaan and Keisha when they were teasing T.