28. DIFFERENT PATHS

Anshuman hadn't even thought that Samyra would simply leave. He felt as if suddenly he was left all alone, but he wasn't sure why he felt that. He hurried towards Samyra's room but it was of no use. She was gone. He went back to his room and sat on bed re-reading the letter. All sorts of questions like ,what will happen now? What will he tell his dad? Is this the right decision?

As Anshuman was lost in his thoughts he did not hear Tanushree walking in.

"Hey! Are you ok?"she asked putting her hand on his shoulder. Anshuman turned to look at the source of female voice expecting it to be Samyra's but was disappointed when he saw who it was.

Anshuman ignored her question and walked towards the window. And he was greeted by the site of Samyra hugging Simran and bidding goodbye to everyone. Before sitting in the car she glanced towards Anshuman's room and their eyes met. Samyra's gaze then landed on the person who had come to stand beside Anshuman. On seeing Tanushree standing there smirking she gave a small smile and nodded at Anshuman a little and sat in the car.
----------
It is again 25th of October. A year has passed from that day and both Anshuman and Samyra are walking on their different paths.

For Samyra it was difficult to convince her parents that the engagement was off. They tried to persuade her to sort out her differences with Anshuman. Even Anshuman's dad had called several times to know the actual reason for sudden break up. But both Anshuman and Samyra had stuck with the reply that it was a unanimous decision and there was no other reason besides that they both didn't want to be together.

Six months back Samyra had moved to Mumbai. Keisha and she had purchased a pent house for them. Samyra was leading the 'Shinez' office in Mumbai. She had married her work. Even though Keisha and she shared a house they rarely spent time together.

Keisha was selected in the interview she had given. She used to live in company accommodation before Samyra moved in. Keisha also was now the member of the gang. She and Samrat were no longer together.

Rahul and Simran were very happy together. Samyra had arranged various evnts for the Khurana group and still had very good relations with the family. Aisha and samyra had become great friends over the time.

Anshuman had called Samyra once after she left but couldn't bring himself to talk about what had happpend. He had taken over the reigns of 'Patel Enterprises' and was working hard to make it more successful.

And Tanushree is still in Mumbai. She has been trying to get Anshuman's attention. But Anshuman hadn't paid any heed to it . Maybe because he didn't notice or maybe because he didin't want to notice.

-------------

Presently Samyra was in plane going from Mumbai to Goa. Two days later it was Rahul and Simran's wedding anniversary so the gang had planned a trip to Goa. Everyone had already reached yesterday. But Samyra had work so she was flying alone. She was wearing a dark blue and black coloured anarkali dress. Her hair neatly tied in high pony tail. She was reading a novel on wattpad when the air hostess announced that they will be landing soon.

After taking her luggage Samyra walked towards the exit. She was heading towards the taxi stand when she heard her name being called. She was surprised to see that Armaan and Keisha were there to receive her.

She gave a big smile and walked towards them. Armaan happily took her bag from her and gave her a warm hug.

"Hey stay away from my best friend!" Keisha shouted and hit Armaan on head with her purse.

"Ouch...you lady tarzan, stay away from me and this girl over here is mine" Armaan said wrapping his arm around Samyta's waist.

"In your dreams hulk. She was, is and always will be mine best friend" Keisha said pulling Samyra towards her.

Samyra couldn't stop herself from laughing at the antics of her two best friends. "Guys!people are starting to stare. So grow up and lets go" she said walking towards the parking lot. Keisha poked her tongue at Armaan and speedwalked to catch up with Samyra.

"Hey guys wait up. I am not a porter" Armaan said walking fast dragging Samyra's luggage with him.

-----------

The trio had just entered the resort when Samyra was engulfed in a warm embrace again.

"I missed you so much you have no idea" he whispered in her ear.

"Everyone, here I present my soon to be fiancé, Samyra Shah.."

********
A/n
I know the update is very late and its a short chapter. My heartfelt apologies for it.

Thank you for reading, votes and comments.

Next update on this friday.

Picture of Anshuman in the media section.

Thank you freezzzy for reading all the chapters in one go and your lovely votes:-)