Chapter 1 (Pilot)

Today was the last day of Summer, and Harry had gone over to Deliah's house to help Springtrap open up about his past. Hesitantly, with Deliahs reaffirming tone, he began to explain. "Okay... the truth is, I'm not a cute bunny. I'm... just a man, whose soul is trapped in here. And I'm a man who killed six children at Freddy Fazbear's, where I used to work. I killed them because I knew I could keep them in those animatronics forever. And... I thought I could take care of them better than their parents did. When I was alive, I dealt with... problems. My psychiatrist even told me he believed I was seriously dangerous but I didn't want to believe him. I wanted kids but couldn't adopt because of it. It's not an excuse, though. It's not an excuse for how I treated you and how I took them away from their loving families. So there, now you know. And I realize this was stupid pretending to be something I wasn't so... a kid could see me as their dad. I'm so sorry. Please, please forgive me!" He said, reaching his hand towards Deliah's face.

She grabbed his wrist slightly. "Please don't touch me." She softly said. "I... you know what? I'll just leave." Springtrap sadly spoke. "Are you gonna be like... okay?" Asked Harry. "No, but that's not their problem- I've done enough. I should just go." Said Springtrap, turning away. "But... where will you go?" Deliah asked sadly. "To hell, probably." Murmured Springtrap. Harry stopped him. "Springtrap, wait! Maybe you can stay with me instead." Springtrap looked in shock. "You wouldn't want me around, I'm sure." "My parents won't, but I will. I'll help you! You know what, my uncles a therapist, maybe we can arrange something with him." Suggested Harry. "It'll be complicated, but I'm sure we could figure something out. Just... give it a shot before you do something drastic to yourself. Please." Springtrap sighed. "Okay... fine." They headed towards the back door, where they could leave without being seen. Springtrap turned out to look at Deliah one last time. She hugged her father in tears, while her father, Nick, looked at Springtrap in hate.

Springtrap sighed, as he walked out the door, and towards Harry's house. "I'm such an idiot." Springtrap cried out, "I was so stupid to think Deliah would ever forgive me or even look at me with any kind of kindness that she once had before." Harry looked back at Springtrap and he couldn't help but feel bad, even though he was talking to some crazy murderer from the 80's trapped in a bunny suit, this guy must have really adored Deliah. "Hey man, don't beat yourself up. What you did was really brave, and I'm sure Deliah at least has respect for that." Harry claimed. Once at Harry's house, they opened the door to find Harry's brother eating chips in the living room. "Wha- what's he doing back?!" Shouted Matt. "I'm living with you now, have a problem with that, Matt?" Springtrap said, passive aggressively. "Mom's not gonna like this, Harrison! Just you wait!" Matt yelled, running out of the room. "Sorry about him, he has nothing better to do." Laughed Harry, rubbing the back of his head. "It's no problem, Matt is sure to stay in his room more often, I might even talk some sense into him." Springtrap admitted creeping a grin which Harry noticed. "Family friendly Springtrap." Harry added, walking Springtrap to his room. "Right..." At the end of the hallway, Harry opened a door and showed Springtrap inside.

"This is my guest bedroom. You'll be sleeping here. Sorry it's not much, we didn't really plan on a giant rabbit animatronic to be staying here." Grinned Henry. Springtrap let out a small laugh. "Thanks, Harry." Springtrap went inside his new room, and lay down. He didn't bring anything with him, other than a picture frame with a photo of him and Deliah inside. He put it on his nightstand and stared at it, beginning to cry. "How could this happen.. why did I ever kill those kids in the first place?" Springtrap broke into tears. "If it wasn't for my recklessness, Deliah would..." His sobs started to choke him, he couldn't even finish his sentence from the sorrow he had caused. "Why.." Springtrap felt himself drifting to sleep, "Why.. was I ever... born...." Springtrap felt his eyes close. While in his restless dream, he began his nightly torment from the dead kids, although this time, it was different. Bonnie didn't take part.