Chapter 5

After the party was over, they all said their goodbyes and dispersed. When Springtrap got to his room, he turned on the light to see Goldie sitting on the end of his bed, looking at him slyly. "Helloooooo Springtrap! Ya know, I saw you at the party! I tried to come and say hello, but Foxy wouldn't let me through. Ohhhh the humanity!" He whined, tilting his head back and putting the back of his hand to his forehead. Springtrap rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah? Why's that? Not allowed at the parties?" Goldie scoffed. "Nope, I'm never allowed at the parties! I've tried everything and nothing ever works! But ya know, I've been thinking... I've come up with a new plan to steal the spotlight away from that STUPID Freddy Fazbear, and I know just the guy who should help! No tricks, no lies, just us getting rid of him once and for all. I'm tired of them thinking they're better than me. That they're innocent in all this! I wasn't always a monsta, ya know. I was made into one by them! Their judgement, their words, I want to prove once and for all I am worthy of this! That spotlight was supposed to be mine! You know what it's like to be thrown out like garbage, don't ya? Don't you want to get revenge? Show those who have wronged you that you're not just a stickler? So... are you in...?" His face had gone sinister. Any light that remained in his eyes before had officially died out in this moment.

"Are you nuts!?" Springtrap tried grabbing Goldie by the arm, Goldie suddenly poofed and fled behind Springtrap. "Dunno, maybe." Goldie snickered. "But hey you are too, mr child murderer."
These words sent the coldest chill down Springtrap's back. A child murderer. He was right, Springtrap was a child murderer and yet he couldn't help but feel furious by this. Springtrap finally reached back and grabbed Goldie by the collar, leveling their faces together. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" Springtrap shouted. His teeth shook with anger, his eyes were filled with pure rage. Springtrap continued shouting. "You must think you're tough shit! You think you can continue to pester me and try and use me for your evil plans, you're just a fucked up little-!" Goldie grinned while mildly being choked, "And what? Man you should see the look on your face it's pathetic." Goldie's eyebrows furrowed, his look of sinister grew more intense. "I'll kill you!" Springtrap shouted. "You'll kill me like how you killed those kids?" Goldie scoffed. Suddenly Goldie broke free from Springtrap's grip and quickly ran out of the room to avoid what was about to come. Springtrap had completely lost his regular consciousness, Goldie had made him so angry and now all Springtrap wanted to do was make him pay. "I'm going to destroy that bastard!" Springtrap shouts chasing after him. "Get back here!" Yelled Springtrap, hurriedly racing after him.

Suddenly, they both stopped as they saw Freddy's silhouette approaching. "If you tell my secret, I'll tell yours." Said Springtrap, glaring hastily at Goldie. "Pffft, what could ya possibly have on me?" Laughed Goldie, rolling his eyes. "The fact you still care for Freddy, perhaps." Heckled Springtrap. Goldie went silent, he froze in fear. After a brief pause, he looked up at Springtrap in astonishment. "Alright, alright! Keep it down, jeez! Please don't tell anyone, my credibility is on the line!" Goldie pleaded. Springtrap scoffed. "Then you won't cross me, will you?" Suddenly, Freddy walked into the room. "Hey, I heard commotion. Is everything alright? Is Goldie giving you trouble?" Asked Freddy. "What!?" Yelled Goldie. Springtrap looked at Goldie menacingly. "Oh no, no trouble at all. Right... Goldie?" Goldie looked down at his feet. "Right, no trouble." He said. Freddy gave a smile. "Wonderful! I'm glad to see you're getting warmed up here, Springtrap!" Freddy and Springtrap waved goodbye, and Springtrap continued their conversation. "Don't you test me you little roach. You know what I'm capable of, and if you'd like to.. ya know... live... I'd keep your mouth shut." Goldie could feel the tension. He felt genuine fear. Goldie's eyes stared rampantly into Springtrap's, who was giving the same look back. His ego dropped, he had always felt like he could get past anything but this Springtrap guy is a huge problem.

"Wow.. how scary!" Goldie joked. His face grew tense within trying to hide his fear, he couldn't tell if he was afraid of Springtrap knowing his secret or the fact Springtrap was a murderer who towered over him. "You think I'm kidding huh?" Springtrap grid his teeth and his expression grew colder. "Are you threatening me? You must think you run the place now don't cha.. heh.. I mean." Goldie backed out of what he was going to say, but if he had continued he was done for. Springtrap's eyes grew wide, "You have such a nice neck. Did anyone ever tell you that? So breakable." Goldie who was frightened stepped back and used his teleport ability to flee the scene. Once Goldie had disappeared, Springtrap let out a sigh of relief. He headed back to his corridors for the night. "Must feel pretty proud of yourself, don't ya?" Snickered one of the ghost children . "What do you mean?" Questioned Springtrap. "Oh, you haven't changed. Not one bit. You say you want to leave your life of violence behind, but immediately resort to it at every inconvenience. You'll never change. You'll always be the same worthless, disgusting murderer." Chimed the ghost children . One of them laughed. "What will your excuse be this time? I have anger issues? Slip of the voice box? You'll have to be more creative this time." "What was I supposed to do?! He would've told everyone my secret if I did nothing!" Yelled Springtrap. "See, this is why you're here. You're a violent and disgraceful nobody. Your sick and twisted ways are what got you here. You'll always be nothing. You'll never amount to anything. The chance you got was the life you lived, and there's no fixing that. You may have been spared from hell, Springtrap, but it's not because you're worthy. It's because not even death wants to take someone with the likes of you." After the last remark, the children disappeared.

"They're right." Springtrap for once felt completely emotionless. "What am I supposed to do. I have begged for forgiveness, I have felt regret for it all, but if death won't even accept me then what else am I supposed to do." Springtrap sunk and sat against his bed. "Even if I try and act nice it's not good enough, they won't even let me grieve. Should I even care for what they have to say anymore?" Springtrap lied in his bed but he felt like a stranger to it. He thought about his arrival here, he thought about how immediately upon his arrival there's been disaster. He thought about how he threatened to murder Goldie, in reality Goldie was just some misbehaved child, there was no reason to lash out. "I don't belong anywhere." Springtrap whispered. Suddenly a knock was heard at the door, "God damn it I thought I told Goldie to back off!" Springtrap leaped from his bed and furiously ran towards the door, even the doorhnob began to shake. "What the hell do you-!" Springtrap looked around for Goldie but there was no sign of him, he then looked farther down and saw teary eyed Toy Freddy holding a teddy bear. "You've got to be kidding me." Springtrap thought amongst himself.

"Ah- hey uh..? Toy Freddy? Uh what brings you here?" Before Springtrap got an answer, Toy Freddy burst into tears. "I had a nightmare...and nobody else was awake!" "There's no way he's serious" thought Springtrap. He sighed. "Alright, come with me." Springtrap waved his arm and signaled him towards the kitchen. "How do chocolate chip cookies sound?" Asked Springtrap. Toy Freddy wiped the tears from his eyes. "T-they sound good." He said. Whilst making the cookies, Toy Freddy kept getting in the way. "While I make these, how about we play a game." Suggested Springtrap. "A- a game sounds nice." Toy Freddy smiled. "Great! How about we play a game called 'how far can I stand from Springtrap' it's really fun!" Said Springtrap. "Oh, I can do this!" Toy Freddy took several steps back until he was at the other side of the kitchen. "How's this?!" Shouted Toy Freddy. "Perfect!" Yelled Springtrap. "What an idiot." Thought springtrap to himself. Once the batch was made, Springtrap took the cookies over to the party room, and sat Toy Freddy down there. "So, tell me about this nightmare of yours." Said Springtrap. "W-well... Chica had asked me to guard the kitchen while she was away, so I did! B-but Goldie snuck in and... *hic* AND.... HE STOLE THE LAST PIECE OF PIZZA!" Cried Toy Freddy, slamming his head on the table and letting out a sob. "You can't be serious." He thought to himself. "There, there. It was only a dream! I'm sure you'd do a great job guarding the kitchen." Toy Freddy smiled and continued to eat his cookies. "Thank you, Springtrap." Toy Freddy smiled. Once Toy Freddy finished his cookies, Springtrap brought the pan to the kitchen, and walked Toy Freddy to his bed. "Well, Goodnight." Springtrap said, about to walk out the door. "Wait!" Called Toy Freddy. "Can you... tuck me in?" Tuck him in?? This guy can't be serious! "Sure, why not." Springtrap walked over to his bed, tucked him in tightly to his bed, and turned off the nightlight on his nightstand. "Goodnight". He said. As he approached the doorway, he turned back to see Toy Freddy having dozed off, teddy bear in hand. A déjà vu feeling swept over him, as he was reminded of when he would tuck Deliah into bed. He sighed, and went back to his room. He turned off the light, and crawled into before. Not long after, he felt movement. There was Toy Freddy, crawling into bed with him. "You've got to be shitting me." Springtrap thought to himself. Normally he would kick him out, but after the day he's had, the last thing he needed was another problem. He rolled over, and went to bed.

Meanwhile...

Goldie had teleported into the back room and panted from being out of breath. "Man.. that bunny scared the living pizza outta me!" Goldie checked his surroundings paranoid. "Surely he couldn't have meant that! Right.." Goldie  paced the room walking back and forth, "Nah! That idiot was bluffing! He would neva!" Goldie triumphantly claimed. His look of glory faded away as he still felt in fear. He rushed to the other side of the room pushing boxes against the back door to prevent entry. "Perfect! This will make sure I don't get killed in my sleep! Now I need to figure out how to get rid of Springtrap." Goldie grinned. He pulled out his 'Ways to get rid of Freddy' journal and wrote 'And Springtrap' next to it.
"I obviously can't spoil his secret or he'll spoil mine on top of crushing my neck!" Goldie thought out loud. He paced the room back and forth blurting out obscure ideas as if he was talking to a crowd of people, he then stopped as if he thought of something brilliant. "I can't buddy up with Springtrap cause I've tried that before.. so maybe we'll throw in a little reverse play." Goldie crept the most sinister look and his eyes grew wide. "Freddy must miss little brother Goldie! If I buddy up to him... it will paranoid Springtrap like crazy! If he thinks I'm backing down he's mistaken." Goldie maniacally laughed, leaving echos throughout the empty back room, only the worst was to come.