Bad Ending

Hey readers! We hope you're enjoying the story thus far!

This story consists of two endings, the Bad Ending and the Good Ending.

This is where we begin the story's bad ending.

This chapter contains:
-Arson
-Suicide
-And mentions of gore

Discretion is advised if you're someone who is sensitive to those topics.

————————————————————————

He began to read the journal. His face dropped and his heart began to race. As he read through the pages, some stood out more than others. "Dear Diary, today I plan on overthrowing that STUPID Freddy fazbear..."
"Dear Diary, today's the day I finally win over the pizzeria..." The pages read. He flipped through them. Page, after page, Goldie wrote about his deranged ideas to take over. As he flipped through them, one in particular caught his eye.
"Hellooooo Diary! Today I came up with the perfect plan to overthrow Freddy once and for all! I've been all buddy-buddy with him in order to try to gain some trust back, and in return I'll sabotage Springtrap! That bastard thinks he can have leverage on me?! Ha! Just today Springtrap preformed on stage! I got some paint and poured it on him from the catwalk above the stage. Springtrap knew it was me obviously, but I played nice with Freddy and he defended me! What an idiot. He'll see. They'll all see." Freddy began to feel an emotion he had never felt before. He felt a sense of resentment towards Goldie. He flipped to the next page.

"Diary, I have finally came up with my final plan to take over the pizzeria. The answer is simple. Taking the pizzeria out. If there's no more pizzeria, there's no more competition. But it doesn't end there, not only will the pizzeria be taken out, but the others and myself will be as well. I'm tired of the hatred I feel when I wake up every morning. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of being unloved. I've made mistakes that will stick with me forever. No one here will ever trust me again, so there's no point in playing games. I'll be outcast no longer. I will crush every roach in this pizzeria under my heel. They'll know my name. They'll learn who to submit to. They'll plead for mercy as I burn their legacy to the ground. These leeches don't deserve my leadership. When they go down, I'll make sure I'm the last face they see. I'm planning a party next week. I'll gather them all in one place. Last hoorah kind of thing, ya know? I'll let them have their fun one last time, and the night will end with me having won. Mark my words, I ain't going out without a bang. In my last dying breath I can go knowing I have won. See you on the other side."

The entry had ended there. Freddy gasped. He dropped the journal and began to panic. Suddenly, he heard a voice from behind him that sent a chill down his spine. "You weren't supposed to read that, Fazbear."Freddy's eyes widened in horror as he heard the terrifying sound of a voice who had caught him red handed in an act that is unspeakable. "About time you moron, I knew you were stupid but.. I didn't think that stupid." Goldie coldly stated. Freddy looked back, the tension between Goldie's eyes and his were enough to grow flames. Goldie stood amongst the doorway, his face had malicious intentions and Freddy already knew what they were.

"What the hell.. you can't be serious Goldie." Freddy stuttered. "Why would I eva get close to someone like you." Goldie looked Freddy up and down, "It's only natural you see, the hate I have for you is purely caused by your betrayal all those years ago." Freddy stepped back, he knew the truth now, but out of all Goldie's previous lies, this one hurt him the most.

Goldie continued,
"So what.. I killed a kid.. big deal." He smirked, "And guess what, I enjoyed it."

Any remnant or light that was once apart of Goldie had completely been snuffed out. He was no longer who he was once before. Freddy's felt his whole world begin to crumble. Goldie pulled out a match with a lighter and taunted it above Freddy. "What.. are you gonna do with that?" Freddy shook in fear. "Ya know, gonna burn the whole pizzeria down and such.. if this place wasn't meant for me, it's meant for no one." Goldie sinisterly laughed.